The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 CBJ > 8 EDM 4-3

7 MIN > 2 CGY 4-3

3 LA > 6 DAL 4-1

4 CHI > 5 VAN 4-2

1 WSH > 8 BUF 4-3

2 MTL > 7 BOS 4-0

3 NJD > 6 WPG 4-3

5 FLA > 4 CAR 4-2

WSH VS FLA

MTL VS NJD

CBJ VS MIN

LA VS CHI

MTL wins Game 1 by a score of 3-2 in OT.

NJD wins Game 2 by a score of 3-0 giving MTL their first loss of the playoffs. Pickard with the shutout, backed by 2 goals from Neil Chapman including an empty netter from Devin Davis.

NJD wins Game 3 by a score of 2-1. Pickard with 29 saves backed by a 2 point performance from Sylvain Plante and a goal by Andrew Yogan. Gallant spoils Pickard 2nd straight shutout getting the lone goal for MTL with 55 seconds left. NJD up 2-1 in the series.

NJD wins Game 4 by a score of 1-0. Pickard with the 26 save shutout accompanied by a winning goal from Conacher. NJD up 3-1 in the series.

MTL wins Game 5 2-1 in OT forcing a Game 6. NJD up 3-2 in the series trying to close it out at home.

NJD wins Game 6 by a score of 5-0. Pickard with the 27 save shutout with support from goals by Davis, Chapman, Plante, McNeill, and Yogan. Justin Faulk with 3 assists.

NJD to face WSH in the Conference Finals.

Minnesota is a human controlled team, we gave people all day to get any games in,

No one posted here saying they wanted to watch, the other GMs contacted me saying they'd like to, no other information was given.

I had to sim both leagues at the same time.

Yeah it was Mothers Day hence why I had to sim it early, sorry Mack, next time I'll be more patient and take our time.

SCF

LA vs WSH

It's about time,

I am willing to continue simming this league until no one wants to do it anymore,

Want another season?

Archived