The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to take this lull to thank Chicago and Dallas for thrilling series'. Chicago, as always, proved a tenacious foe, and forcing Game 7 shouldn't have been unexpected, as they were in almost every game for every second. Dallas and I had the privilege of watching our series together, and as pleased as I am that I won, I know it would have been a completely different series had Claesson been healthy. In fact, not knowing that he was injured, I commented to Chicago's GM that I was 'terrified' of Claesson, and I truly expect him to be a thorn in my side for the coming decade. That being said, Dallas played hard and had a commendable run.

Finally, the Colorado Avalanche GM would like to publicly acknowledge Joanthan Toews leadership. Toews scored the first Colorado goal in all 6 games of the Dallas series, and currently leads all players in goals. We won our first Cup with Jonathan on the sidelines, and we are thrilled to see his determination and prowess as he once again attempts to carry the Cup as a captain.

Also, Jon Quick, y u let so many goals in?

btw, for those wanting a big Right Hand shot, I'll be shopping Larsson after the playoffs. I've committed to Johnson and I have 5 RH shots (Lars, Johnson, Elliott, Rogalski, Green) coming into next season. I'm not going to look for an 86/87 perse, I'd more like to fill up at depth, assuming Green 85 and Johnson 87 will make up my main offensive and defensive unit, respectively (with Depres, Elliott and Rogalski all staying)

Archived