The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Huberdeau is out. My heart and soul ;(

Good series Pit you gave my players a beating.

Btw I will start shopping Suter, Subban, and Skinner. Subban and Skinner are ufa' s but I can't imagine myself ever letting them just walk and if I did they would easily get 12M on the market. If you trade for them you can sign them to reasonable contracts. I'm interested in other prime players coming back my way (willing to sacrifice on overall if they're signed to reasonable contracts) and getting a top 10 pick as well as 4-4.5 star prospects (or 3.5 green). Whatever combination is fair value.

The CBJ's would like to Congratulate the Calgary Flames on their 2nd round victory.

I would also thank VAN for being gracious and accomadating in our 1st round series.

Good luck to the well deserving final 4.

Mack

Move on to year 2022 (Am I still alive then :shock: )

The Blackhawks would like to congratulate the Colorado Avalanche for taking a 3-1 series (won) lead. Colorado has the depth and high end talent to compete with any foe, and should prove tough to beat. Organizationally we take this defeat hard, however the offseason has already brought with it some optomistic winds of change following Chicago's season ending pro and amateur scout meetings.

Looks like a fierce final 4 is about to get underway. Best of success to each of the remaing teams!

Regards,

Stan H Bowman

Great series CBJ you've done well with your team and this series could of gone either way as it was decided in 7.

Hoping my team can manage to make it to the finals for the first time in this league as my window is really closing fast here. Keith Plekanec and Hamuis all may retire at seasons end and are all huge parts of the team. Coleman Im pretty busy today I'm free for a bit now to watch a few games otherwise it'll have to be around 10/11pm

Nyquist (12 poins in 13 games) out for the playoffs this is a major blow to Calgary's chances along with Scuderi who is finished for playoffs.

But I guess this sort of levels the playing field as Pacioretty and Larsson are out for Colorado

Archived