The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Traditionally, we wait until the sims gone through, but I'm pretty excited.

The Colorado Avalanche have gone all-in for a Cup this year, and have made the following trade.

To New Jersey Devils

COL 2022 1st

NYI 2020 3rd

Griffin Reinhart 83 ($5m)

Troy Rutkowski 84 ($6m)

Ryan Bourque 80 ($2.325m)

Nathan Longpre 79 ($0.950m)

Matt Heard 79 ($0.700m)

To Colorado Avalanche

NJD 2020 7th

Adam Larsson 87 ($4.4m)

Sami Vatanen 81 ($4.975m)

David Clarkson 79 ($3.015m)

Valterri Filpulla 78 ($1.575m)

Josh Harding 80 ($1.630m)

The Avalanche are putting out feelers for the purposes of moving Josh Harding and Sami Vatanen. At least one team is confirmed to be interested in Vatanen's skill set. It is expected another deal will be pulled by the end of the day.

Traditionally, we wait until the sims gone through, but I'm pretty excited.

The Colorado Avalanche have gone all-in for a Cup this year, and have made the following trade.

To New Jersey Devils

COL 2022 1st

NYI 2020 3rd

Griffin Reinhart 83 ($5m)

Troy Rutkowski 84 ($6m)

Ryan Bourque 80 ($2.325m)

Nathan Longpre 79 ($0.950m)

Matt Heard 79 ($0.700m)

To Colorado Avalanche

NJD 2020 7th

Adam Larsson 87 ($4.4m)

Sami Vatanen 81 ($4.975m)

David Clarkson 79 ($3.015m)

Valterri Filpulla 78 ($1.575m)

Josh Harding 80 ($1.630m)

The Avalanche are putting out feelers for the purposes of moving Josh Harding and Sami Vatanen. At least one team is confirmed to be interested in Vatanen's skill set. It is expected another deal will be pulled by the end of the day.

Alright, I'm going to manage Minnesota's asset sell-off, so if you're a playoff team who is looking for a piece, get in touch with me for a veteran from Minnesota. The Wild will not be moving their 1st Rounder, Emerson Etem, or any other large, young asset. No one will get much younger through the Wild.

Suter, Clifford, Setoguchi, Gilbert, Spurgeon, Coburn, Palmieri, Bouchard, Stajan, Leino, Smid, Talbot, Kopecky, Upshall all packing their bags. Minnesota will attempt to deal all of these players before the Trade Deadline, get your playoff pieces here!

@TSNDreger - I'm hearing there will be a few homecomings tomorrow, as familiar faces return to their old stomping grounds. Word is that Colorado has made no less than 2 trades, and might have a 3rd settled by night's end. As many as 3 former Avalanche are rumoured to be returning to the team.

Archived