Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1021 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

this is brutal to watch know how you feel now Coleman


Now imagine watching it, realizing that you'd gone and armed a team at the trade deadline who might have missed the playoffs otherwise lol
  • 0

#1022 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Now imagine watching it, realizing that you'd gone and armed a team at the trade deadline who might have missed the playoffs otherwise lol


Imagine if I had Horton and Pavelski back in the line-up too! Btw, enjoy the 27-30th pick, rather than top 10 at the time ;)
  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1023 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Calgary playing much better in game 3 with time on attack after 2 periods 5:15 to 1:59 in favor of Calgary and out shooting Detroit but they are still down 3-2. Bachman is standing on his head and it may be too little too late for Calgary now.


Edited by Flying.Skate91, 24 January 2013 - 11:06 PM.

  • 0

#1024 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Imagine if I had Horton and Pavelski back in the line-up too! Btw, enjoy the 27-30th pick, rather than top 10 at the time ;)


Well, it's not mine, perse, but thanks.

I hope Bachman's face explodes.
  • 0

#1025 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Well, it's not mine, perse, but thanks.

I hope Bachman's face explodes.


I'll let him know you said that...
  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1026 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Calgary tied it up in the 3rd but Eller once again comes up big giving Detroit the 4-3 lead with 4 to go

Calgary outshot Detroit 36-26 and out time on attacked them but couldnt get it done. Frustrating. down 3-0

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 24 January 2013 - 11:16 PM.

  • 0

#1027 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

Game 3:
Detroit 4 Calgary 3
3 Stars:
1. Keith (2G)
2. Eller (1G, Game winner)
3. Kostitsyn (1G)

Shots: 36-26 for Calgary

Edited by phoenixlipinski, 24 January 2013 - 11:17 PM.

  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1028 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

Damn Bachman
  • 0

#1029 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Sweep?
  • 0

#1030 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Game 4 going to OT last 2 games have been much closer but still can't solve Bach man.

Shots 27-26 CGY Time on attack 8mins -5 mins for CGY

Calgary scored 2 staright in the 3rd to go up 2-1 but Setaguchi crashes the goalie with 1 min to go and ties it

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 25 January 2013 - 12:13 AM.

  • 0

#1031 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

The Detroit Red Wings are heading to the Stanley Cup Final!!!

Edited by phoenixlipinski, 25 January 2013 - 12:16 AM.

  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1032 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Weak wrister from the point off Irving and in. Sweep complete.

Series was closer then it looked with 3 1 goal games 2 in OT but Detroit players stepped up when it counted and Calgary's once again didn't. Congrats to Detroit and thanks for a great but also frustrating conference finals.
  • 0

#1033 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Wow Detroit is going to pull out the LA
  • 0

#1034 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Game 4:
Detroit 3 Calgary 2 OT
3 Stars:
1. Sekera (1G, 1A, Series clincher)
2. Bachman (26 saves)
3. Plekanec (1G)

Shots: 31-28 for Detroit

---

Wow, a sweep. I would like to thank Calgary for taking time to watch the series with me tonight.
Sekera's goal was a softie from the point that left Irving confuzzled. Great game though. Bachman is acting as if his overall is a 99.
Its honestly insane. *knock on wood*
  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1035 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,575 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Washington will win the Cup again.
  • 0

33o3bjm.png


#1036 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Washington will win the Cup again.


I'm not so sure, Montreal will be a tough series
  • 0

#1037 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

I'm not so sure, Montreal will be a tough series

Have you guys started yet?
  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1038 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

Washington will win the Cup again.

Pretty much a given at this point.
  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#1039 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Well that was a fun season barley snuck into playoffs as 8th seed and had a good run until coming up against a good team and goalie. Calgary is open to trade talks.

Calgary will be taking offers on:
Gormley
Keith
Plekanec
Bolland
Morin
Johanssen

Prediction: Detroit wins cup in 7
  • 1

#1040 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Have you guys started yet?


We were going to watch this AM but my daughter was throwing up all morning.
  • 0

#1041 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Crappy!

Well. I'm excited to see who I play.
My schedule for tomorro is kind of tight. Off work at 4. Reffing at 530. So I can watch 1 game or so after work and the evening.. we will play it by ear. Or are we allowed more than one day for the final (I wouldn't know.. I don't make playoffs very often)

Edited by phoenixlipinski, 25 January 2013 - 12:41 AM.

  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1042 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Think it's just 1 day they had two last season because the round before was finished earlier
  • 0

#1043 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,607 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Western Finals:

6 DET > 8 CGY 4-0



Eastern Finals:

4 WSH > 7 MTL 4-2



Stanley Cup Finals:

4 WSH VS 6 DET


Damn, Washington is really running away in the league standings..
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#1044 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 55- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 40- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 35- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 23- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 18- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 17- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 17- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 16- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 15- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 15- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 14- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 12- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 12- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 10- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 9- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 9- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 8- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 7- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 7- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 7- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 7- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 6- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 6- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 5- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (PT, Division, 1st Round): EDM
2 Points (Division, 1st Round): STL, PHX, FLA, TOR, NYR
1 Point (1st Round): COL, CHI, DET, CBJ, CGY, WSH, TBL, BOS, MTL, NJD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (2nd Round): STL, CGY, COL, DET, FLA, MTL, WSH, BOS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (3rd Round): DET, CGY, WSH, MTL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (4th Round): DET, WSH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion):
  • 0

#1045 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

2020 NHL Entry Draft
  • San Jose Sharks = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Los Angeles Kings = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Vancouver Canucks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • Nashville Predators = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Winnipeg Jets = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Ottawa Senators = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • Dallas Stars = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • NY Islanders = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Pittsburgh Penguins = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Buffalo Sabres = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Philadelphia Flyers = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Carolina Hurricanes = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Anaheim Ducks = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • New Jersey Devils
  • Boston Bruins
  • Tampa Bay Lightning
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Chicago Blackhawks
  • Colorado Avalanche
  • New York Rangers
  • Toronto Maple Leafs
  • Phoenix Coyotes
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Florida Panthers
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • Montreal Canadiens
  • Calgary Flames
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 0

#1046 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

The Washington Capitals would like to thank les Canadiens du Montreal for a great hard fought series. We'd also like to thank you for not injuring any of our players. The Capitals are going into the SCF with a relatively healthy lineup. Lutz 4th line LW and Marincin 3rd pairing D (1st unit PP) will not be participating in the SCF due to undisclosed injuries.
  • 0

#1047 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

It looks like the Rangers GM has bailed on the league.
  • 0

#1048 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Fedor Tyutin 84 overall is OTB, he is a UFA this offseason and his rights are available. If anyone is interested in acquiring his rights and signing him much cheaper than on July 1, send me an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered.

An ideal offer for me would be a high 70s or 80, 3 star forward more so than a defender on a 2 way contract with at least 1 year remaining.

Or a 3.5 star skater who hasn't fully developed

Or a late first rounder or mid 2nd rounder

Edited by mpt, 25 January 2013 - 01:41 PM.

  • 0

#1049 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

It looks like the Rangers GM has bailed on the league.


Tired of getting ripped off maybe
  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#1050 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Tired of getting ripped off maybe


Funny thing is his team is doing better than some of the teams that supposedly ripped him off

Edited by mpt, 25 January 2013 - 01:32 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.