The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2020 NHL Entry Draft

1. San Jose Sharks = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

2. Los Angeles Kings = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

3. Vancouver Canucks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

4. Nashville Predators = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

5. Winnipeg Jets = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

6. Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

7. Ottawa Senators = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

8. Dallas Stars = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

9. NY Islanders = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

10. Pittsburgh Penguins = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

11. Buffalo Sabres = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

12. Philadelphia Flyers = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

13. Carolina Hurricanes = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

14. Anaheim Ducks = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

15. New Jersey Devils

16. Boston Bruins

17. Tampa Bay Lightning

18. Columbus Blue Jackets

19. Chicago Blackhawks

20. Colorado Avalanche

21. New York Rangers

22. Toronto Maple Leafs

23. Phoenix Coyotes

24. St. Louis Blues

25. Florida Panthers

26. Edmonton Oilers

27. Conference Finalist

28. Conference Finalist

29. Stanley Cup Finalist

30. Stanley Cup Champion

1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Two pages back Chicago thanked Mr. T for his dedication to the league. I would also like to thank MPT and Coleman for the time and energy they place into making CDC a World Class GM experience.

Also congrats to the WCF & ECFinalists, enjoy gentlemen!

Stan

For the record, I was completely aware of the goals trading protocol for dropped games. I believe I gave it up to Calgary once (could be someone else) - I just want to go on record, so DET's win isn't tarnished in any way, that I forwent asking for it because it was my fault we had 2 dropoffs, and DET was dominating me all series. So, please don't hold it against him, the Wings walked over the Avs pretty thoroughly all series. If it had managed to go to 7, I might have asked for it, but in the end, Game 4 wasn't going to be out turnaround. Quick needed to catch that Jeffrey floater in Game 3 for us to have a fighting chance. No, in conclusion, no foul in my eyes.

For the record, I was completely aware of the goals trading protocol for dropped games. I believe I gave it up to Calgary once (could be someone else) - I just want to go on record, so DET's win isn't tarnished in any way, that I forwent asking for it because it was my fault we had 2 dropoffs, and DET was dominating me all series. So, please don't hold it against him, the Wings walked over the Avs pretty thoroughly all series. If it had managed to go to 7, I might have asked for it, but in the end, Game 4 wasn't going to be out turnaround. Quick needed to catch that Jeffrey floater in Game 3 for us to have a fighting chance. No, in conclusion, no foul in my eyes.

Game 1 of the WCF is underway at the Joe

Cowen presed against the boards behind his net what does he do? kicks it backwords right into the slot to a Det player who puts it past Irving

Kane evens things up late in the 2nd

Booth scores on the PP with 3 to go to gve Det 2-1 lead

Johanssen scores with 44 seconds to go with goalie pulled to tie it up we're headed to OT shots so far after 3 are 48-21 for Detroit Irving is keeping me in it

Detroit takes a well deserved win in game 1 with a goal from Lars Eller

Game 2:

• Okposo making a difference right away with a nice feed to Reinhart who snipes it in 3 minutes in

• Detroit scores 2 straight one coming from Mueller on the PP with 8 to go in the 1st

Flames are being completley outshot and out played the score is 3-1 but could be much worse. Seems like Detroit has this series under complete control

Irving passes one right to both who puts in an easy gimme. this is brutal to watch know how you feel now Coleman

Archived