Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1501 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,444 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

I will be shocked if this isn't the best record so far in our sim league.

The Capitals are currently 61-14-1 with 6 games remaining
  • 0

#1502 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,029 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Looks like I'll be facing Ottawa in the first round
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1503 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,029 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

I will be shocked if this isn't the best record so far in our sim league.

The Capitals are currently 61-14-1 with 6 games remaining


definitely not a shabby record I must say.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1504 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,444 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

2 major injuries this year by Pitton I hope this isn't foreshadowing his career. Being down Alzner, Avery and Pitton for the playoffs is a huge blow to our Stanley Cup contendership
  • 0

#1505 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

Great time for Rinne to go down (not to mention 2/3 of my top line and a top 4 dman) ... Won 2 of my last 12 games, on verge of missing playoffs now ... <_<
  • 0

#1506 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,257 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

My God, why does LA always give me trouble in the last couple of weeks?

Lost 6-5 to LA in the first game.
  • 0

3blms.png


#1507 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,257 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Game two went to a shootout and LA won in the 8th round.

This is deja vu all over again.
  • 0

3blms.png


#1508 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,805 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

I shall be doing the 4AM sim early. Probably in 10min or something.
  • 0

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#1509 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,805 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

Western Conference:

1 CBJ VS 8 VAN

2 DAL VS 7 ANA

3 COL VS 6 CHI

4 DET VS 5 CGY



Eastern:

1 WSH VS 8 PHI

2 PIT VS 7 WPG

3 OTT VS 6 MTL

4 FLA VS 5 BOS
  • 0

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#1510 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,805 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

When my team was needed the most, they went 3-7-0 in the last 10 games.

Failed to make the playoffs, and placed 20th overall in the league.

Individual Season Stats:

Vic Engelland: ---82GP 15G 52A 67P
Travis Zajac: -----77GP 18G 29A 47P
Brad Marchand: -77GP 24G 23A 47P
Harri Pesonen:--- 68GP 20G 20A 40P
Sylvain Plante: ---76GP 19G 19A 38P
Nathan Longpre: -82GP 11G 27A 38P
Justin Faulk: ------63GP 7G 21A 28P
Griffin Reinhart: --78GP 7G 20A 27P
Dustin Brown: -----81GP 9G 17A 26P
Ryan Bourque: ---79GP 17G 9A 26P
Brandon Manning: 57GP 10G 10A 20P
Oscar Moller:------ 81GP 3G 15A 18P
Tomas Kubalik:---- 66GP 8G 7A 15P
Oskar Osala: -------82GP 5G 10A 15P
Tommy Wingels: ---82GP 8G 6A 14P
Damon Severson: -35GP 3G 9A 12P
Joonas Jarvinen:-- 76GP 2G 9A 11P
Theo Peckham: ----41GP 3G 8A 11P
Russ Richter: -------37GP 2G 7A 9P
Gianluca Curcuruto:20GP 3G 4A 7P
Troy Rutkowski: ----29GP 3G 3A 6P
Rene Cheverie:---- 34GP 2G 4A 6P
Gabriel Beaupre:--- 43GP 0G 4A 4P
Blake Comeau: ------10GP 0G 1A 1P

Sergei Bobrovsky: 82GP GGA2.66 W38 L35 OTL3 SOL3 GA215 SV%91.54 SA2542 SO2 MIN4848 PIM0 3PTS


I think I can blame my missing the playoffs on injuries.

A few roster D missed a lot of games:
Gabriel Beaupre:--- 43GP 0G 4A 4P
Troy Rutkowski: ----29GP 3G 3A 6P
Brandon Manning: 57GP 10G 10A 20P

Rutkowski only played 29 games...
  • 0

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#1511 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,257 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

Yay, no late season collapse this year.

The Ducks haven't named their Game 1 starter, but 70% chance, Gibson will be the guy in Game 1.

Fucale played lights out this year, except for his last two starts were he gave up a combine 9 goals.
  • 0

3blms.png


#1512 Fates

Fates

    K-Wing Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined: 26-January 13

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

Hey, sorry for the lack of activity here, been so incredibility busy at work, I barely had time to check in at all... Should be a bit more free now though...

Congrats to all the team that made the playoffs.... time for meto start crafting a plan to rebuild my team....
  • 0

#1513 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,444 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

League Announcement

We need to find a GM for the departed Winnipeg Jets. Mike may return in a month or so


LA and Winnipeg are vacant

Edited by mpt, 08 February 2013 - 11:29 AM.

  • 0

#1514 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,029 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hey Bean-town, may not be able to watch our games. Last day before read week at sfu so may be hitting the pub.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1515 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

Watch one right now?
  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#1516 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,029 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Not home bud, maybe around 9-10

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 08 February 2013 - 11:56 AM.

  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1517 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,444 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

The Washington Capitals are hoping to break the curse of the Presidents Trophy; we finished with a record of 65-16-1. Four players including our third line centre amassed the 30 goal plateaux (Ovechkin, Tanabe, Yakupov, and Rask). Orlov had a career high of 43 points and we are confident that Pouliot will be taking home the Vezina again this year with very impressive numbers.

While we are happy with the record there is room for improvement and the team must step it up in the playoffs. Both newcomers Pitton (gone for playoffs) and Morrow will not be in the lineup to start the playoffs. Vegetti will be playing his very first NHL game tonight.

We will not be taking the Flyers lightly.
  • 0

#1518 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

2021 NHL Entry Draft
  • Edmonton Oilers = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Los Angeles Kings = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Minnesota Wild = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • San Jose Sharks = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • New York Islanders = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Phoenix Coyotes = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • St. Louis Blues = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • New York Rangers = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • New Jersey Devils = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Buffalo Sabres = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Nashville Predators = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Carolina Hurricanes = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • Division Winner
  • Division Winner
  • Conference Finalist
  • Conference Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 0

#1519 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

omg I fell asleep for both sims and Pacioretty, Larsson and Barker are all done for the season. FML.
  • 0

#1520 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

2020-2021 Nashville Predators Regular Season Summary

Team Statistics
Record: 37-33-12 (86 points, 18th)
Goals For: 207 (18th)
Goals Against: 209 (8th)
Power Play Efficiency: 21.2% (2nd)
Penalty Kill Efficiency: 82.2% (18th)

Individual Statistics
  • Max Gortz: 82GP, 34G, 36A, 70P
  • Gabriel Bourque: 82GP, 16G, 26A, 42P
  • Simon Houle: 56GP, 14G, 24A, 38P
  • Craig Smith: 63GP, 15G, 22A, 37P
  • R.J. Umberger: 77GP, 15G, 18A, 33P
  • Roman Josi: 78GP, 6G, 24A, 30P
  • Patric Hornqvist: 82GP, 15G, 15A, 30P
  • Michael Latta: 72GP, 10G, 17A, 27P
  • Mattias Ekholm: 70GP, 4G, 21A, 25P
  • Nick Spaling: 76GP, 10G, 14A, 24P
  • Shea Weber: 78GP, 5G, 18A, 23P
  • Mike Santorelli: 79GP, 13G, 10A, 23P
  • Matthew Halischuk: 33GP, 11G, 11A, 22P
  • Teemu Laakso: 81GP, 3G, 15A, 18P
  • Chris Butler: 82GP, 3G, 13A, 16P
  • Austin Watson: 51GP, 9G, 6A, 15P
  • Jonathon Blum: 59GP, 1G, 14A, 15P
  • Daniel Methot: 41GP, 7G, 7A, 14P
  • Josh Shalla: 82GP, 7G, 7A, 14P
  • Ryan Flynn: 82GP, 6G, 8A, 14P
  • Timothy Sauer: 38GP, 0G, 5A, 5P
  • Brendan Leipsic: 15GP, 1G, 1A, 2P
  • Rickard Puistola: 2GP, 0G, 0A, 0P
  • Bruno Gervais: 15GP, 0G, 0A, 0P
Goaltenders
  • Pekka Rinne: 29-24-6, 2.38 GAA, 92.9 SV%, 4 SO
  • Anders Lindback: 8-9-6, 2.41 GAA, 92.5 SV%, 2 SO
Man-Games lost to injury: 171 games

Edited by n00bxQb, 08 February 2013 - 01:26 PM.

  • 0

#1521 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Lose Rinne, only win 3 of last 16 games, miss playoffs by 3 points :sadno:
  • 0

#1522 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

LOL the Islanders had a 10 point lead on 1st pick, did they win out?
  • 0

#1523 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

LOL the Islanders had a 10 point lead on 1st pick, did they win out?

8-2-0 over last 10 games, by far the best final 10 record of any non-playoff team.
  • 0

#1524 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Curious, do you guys do your draft priority by projected round or potential?

Edited by mrsasaki, 08 February 2013 - 05:27 PM.

  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#1525 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Calgary, i'll be on tonight at like 730
  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1526 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Alright hopefully I'm home then. And wow did Edmonton go from presidents trophy or near 1st to last in one season?
  • 0

#1527 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

they did, but they lost Hall and possibly others
  • 0

#1528 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,805 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Coleman, I hope you suck next year. I have your 1st.
  • 1

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#1529 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Curious, do you guys do your draft priority by projected round or potential?

Usually by what looks best. As you may have noticed, some 1st round draft picks have been terrible and some late round picks have been good.

Just go w/ the guys who you have the best scouting reports on as they'll have the best accuracy on potential, too

Edited by n00bxQb, 08 February 2013 - 07:53 PM.

  • 0

#1530 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Didn't know Taylor Hall was so crucial
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.