Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chimon

CDC Virtual Basketball Association 2.1 (Teams Available)

435 posts in this topic

BPA

Bobcats - C/PF Martin Gortat

Heat - PG Jason Kidd

Clippers - SG/SF Paul George

Trail Blazers (Lax) have the next pick.

Portland looking to package a 2013 2nd round entry draft pick with a fantasy draft pick to get another pick soon

Portland looking to package a 2013 2nd round entry draft pick with a fantasy draft pick to get another pick soon

BPA - Nuggets select PG Eric Bledsoe.

OKC (PC911) and Knicks (Sven) have the next picks.

Don't know if it can be done in 2k13 Association mode in the starting draft :wacko:

Now for the real pick, Portland selects

mf_hibbert1.jpg?w=389&h=467

C Roy Hibbert

I guess so...

The main problem is that teams must finish the draft with 12 players to their roster so I don't know how it'll work if trade a current pick for a future one.

Was just trying to move up but it seems that it would be more of a hassle than its worth.

Offer still stands for anyone that would like to get a deal in agreement done and then have the trade made official after the draft

Was just trying to move up but it seems that it would be more of a hassle than its worth.

Offer still stands for anyone that would like to get a deal in agreement done and then have the trade made official after the draft

Only way I can see it working right now is if you guys trade for picks in this same draft (e.g. Current 3rd + Roster player that's already picked for Current 4th + roster player...).

I figure it would be draft pick+fantasy pick for higher fantasy pick. Then I tell the other team who I want at their pick, they tell me who at my pick and its "finalized" after the draft

Yes, but you would still be missing a player after the draft (depending on what you mean by fantasy pick).

It would be a fantasy draft pick for a fantasy draft pick so each get a roster player, and then a draft pick is added so its fair.