Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LouKesBurr

Blue Line Members

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an idea when Blue Line members will be receiving any ticket package offers? Thanks.

Why don't you check with your Canucks rep?

I emailed them. I was just seeing if anyone had some inside info to answer my question.

I heard from them way before the lockout and this is my first year being offered a ticket package. Chances are that you won't get an offer for this year or you would have heard from them already.

I've been on blue line wait list for many years and the last 3 years or so I've been offered different smaller packages but have found its often very last minute that I get my email with code and time and offers. Hoping its the same this year. If any other blue liners have heard anything it'd be great to hear!

I purchased an IcePak at the beginning of the season but haven't been contacted as to selecting my new one for the shortened season, is anyone in this situation?

I emailed them. I was just seeing if anyone had some inside info to answer my question.

I purchased an IcePak at the beginning of the season but haven't been contacted as to selecting my new one for the shortened season, is anyone in this situation?

Talked to my account manager today about returning the cash I paid on my season tickets.

I should be getting them in the next few days!

they are busy doing all the tickets right now... they said they will email today or tmr about all the info on tickets... so we have to wait..

they have hundreds of thousands of tickets to be printed this week..