The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fixes to the Canucks lineup

It needs a much needed injection. Blah lineup with no chemistry and no spunk or skill past the Sedins and Kesler in the forward lineup.

Waive malhotra or deal for a pick

Trade Raymond for a pick

Bring up Jensen Schroeder Kassian (new youth line)

Pinnizotto to center the 4th line

Sign Gomez as a passing winger for booth and Kesler

Deal luongo or Schneider for package of high picks or prospects

I agree with some, and disagree with some. Your not going to get much for players like Malhotra or Raymond, so there really isn't no point in trading them for picks. I agree that we should bring up Schroeder and have a 2nd line being -Raymond Schroeder Hansen or Kassian-. As for Jensen he's still developing.

It needs a much needed injection. Blah lineup with no chemistry and no spunk or skill past the Sedins and Kesler in the forward lineup.

Waive malhotra or deal for a pick

Trade Raymond for a pick

Bring up Jensen Schroeder Kassian (new youth line)

Sign Gomez as a passing winger for booth and Kesler

Deal luongo or Schneider for package of high picks or prospects

Sounds easy when you don't list any specifics, doesn't it? Try posting the same ideas, but with actual assets (team trading with and number of pick or name of player coming back) so we can actually review your proposal. Otherwise it could look like this:

Waive malhotra and lose him for nothing

Trade Raymond to Toronto for a 6th round pick

Bring up Jensen Schroeder Kassian (new youth line) and play them 5 minutes a night

Sign Gomez as a passing winger for booth and Kesler at $4M

Deal Schneider to CBJ for Steve Mason straight up.

This will will probably get locked. As for the poster, I cannot believe you have been here two years and do not understand the slightest thing about hockey. I have to think this thread is incendiary, as I really have a tough time believing anyone is this genuinely retarded.

Archived