The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Merchandise

Violator

Living in Calgary means I can rarely buy Canucks merchandise other than the odd thing at Canadian tire mostly Vehicle related.After seeing a commercial on Sportsnet i noticed the concessions have Canucks popcorn tubs or is it popcorn bags?

Any help would be appreciated so i can add to my collection of canucks stuff and other new merchandise that i can find in Calgary.

Living in Calgary means I can rarely buy Canucks merchandise other than the odd thing at Canadian tire mostly Vehicle related.After seeing a commercial on Sportsnet i noticed the concessions have Canucks popcorn tubs or is it popcorn bags?

Any help would be appreciated so i can add to my collection of canucks stuff and other new merchandise that i can find in Calgary.

I too live in Calgary, downtown. I find most of my local Canucks merch at the Pro Hockey Life store up at Crossiron Mills. Occasionally Jersey City will have stuff other than shirts and jerseys as well. For blank jerseys I always take them to Great Plains Cresting up in the NE behind the Deerfoot Mall, top quality work and NHL licensed.

Archived