9 replies to this topic

#1 Violator

Violator

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Living in Calgary means I can rarely buy Canucks merchandise other than the odd thing at Canadian tire mostly Vehicle related.After seeing a commercial on Sportsnet i noticed the concessions have Canucks popcorn tubs or is it popcorn bags?

Any help would be appreciated so i can add to my collection of canucks stuff and other new merchandise that i can find in Calgary.

#2 sharnhayre

sharnhayre

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,615 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

They are paper tubs. They are only available when you buy popcorn at Rogers Arena

#3 SNACanuck

SNACanuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

I live in Socal and usually buy my stuff online at Rivercitysports inbetween my trips back to Van. They usually have great deals on Canucks stuff. They have a location in Calgary too.

https://www.rivercit...ore-info-06.cfm

Cheers, 

Canucks fan in SoCal

#4 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,823 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

I have a Canuck plastic tub that says THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR with Kesler, the Sedins and Luongo. Is that what you saw?

This design:
Posted Image

Press the Panic Button! Posted Image

Posted Image
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
Sig by .CM.

#5 #RyanKesler17

#RyanKesler17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Should have came to vancouver lol. Canucks team store had 50% off during there first 3 home games. Could have got a jersey for $125 including tax.

#6 nux4lyfe

nux4lyfe

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

I know the Canucks personally, I can get you Henrik Sedins jock strap if you'd like?

13zpnd4.jpg

Thank You Twilight Sparkle for the dope sig!

#7 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Living in Calgary means I can rarely buy Canucks merchandise other than the odd thing at Canadian tire mostly Vehicle related.After seeing a commercial on Sportsnet i noticed the concessions have Canucks popcorn tubs or is it popcorn bags?

Any help would be appreciated so i can add to my collection of canucks stuff and other new merchandise that i can find in Calgary.

I live in Brooks and usually find tons of good stuff at my local Shoppers. You could give one near you a try.
Posted Image

#8 YYC Canuck fan

YYC Canuck fan

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

I too live in Calgary, downtown. I find most of my local Canucks merch at the Pro Hockey Life store up at Crossiron Mills. Occasionally Jersey City will have stuff other than shirts and jerseys as well. For blank jerseys I always take them to Great Plains Cresting up in the NE behind the Deerfoot Mall, top quality work and NHL licensed.

#9 Violator

Violator

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

I know the Canucks personally, I can get you Henrik Sedins jock strap if you'd like?

Already have one and bures knee pads from game seven

#10 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

Should have came to vancouver lol. Canucks team store had 50% off during there first 3 home games. Could have got a jersey for $125 including tax.

Technically he didn't have to fly to Vancouver to buy it because he could've called the team store and asked if he could order it from them and still get the 50% off discount. It would've worked if I'm not mistaken.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.