The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory's story

Herberts Vasiljevs

This is a sickening story as far as I am concerned. If there had been a life threatening illness, the hormone treatment would have been justified. What has happened to "be comfortable with who you are"? If this girl/boy (sorry I don't know what to call this transexual wannabe) wants to play hockey so bad, there are stars like Wickenheiser who play as graciously as any NHLer. Nowadays kids are so spoiled. If they want to be change their sex when they are in grade three, they are allowed to do what they want. Sometimes, kids need to just s*ck it up and do their work instead of wining.

The great Sir Winston Churchill once warned about perverted science. We are seeing truly perverted science in the 21st century now. IVF is now available to Octomoms and others with wicked sexual fetishes. Hormone therapy is now being abused. I would not have posted this reply had this story been not on the Canucks website.

I won't reply anymore in this threat.

I find it amusing how everyone feels required to be so supportive of LGBT rights. Its like it was when abortion was THE issue to talk about. Then everyone was fighting for it to be legal etc, blah blah blah, its like people need a cause to fanatically support to make them feel good about themselves.

Archived