The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Interesting Comeback

I know this may sound crazy, but what would it take to get Jeff Tambellini back? I know he's playing in Switzerland but I know he'd probably come back. He has absolutely dirty snipes and he's the type of player the Canucks need: A pure sniper. Just look at these Sick snipes:

Also, he's from Port Moody.

Hopefully in his time there he was able to step his game up to another level and rounded out as a player. He even described play in the Swiss League as somewhere between the AHL and NHL. With his success overseas (near p.p.g. player, team's leading scorer, his team won the championship too) he may be ready to contribute in even greater levels. Really hope he could follow Damien Brunner's story, dominate overseas and then come back to play in Vancouver's Top 9!

Maybe at this point (or in the near future) he'd be ready to compete with Hansen for the 2nd line right wing spot? He should have more offensive upside than the Great Dane, and hopefully that bumps Ebbett out.

I don't think he'll want to come back, he went to play out of North America so he can play more of a top 6 game, he likes being the scorer, that's why he didn't like staying in Vancouver, he was our depth and our third liner, heck he was even scratched a bunch of times. He has his time but he's just too inconsistent, and if you watch the clips he's very predictable after you know what he's going for. He takes the puck goes into the zone and snaps it top corner. I like him, when he was in the canucks I loved this guy, but we won't be needing him with Booth, Raymond, kesler, and Kassian

I think he is a great player. Used to really enjoy watching him because he is one of the most hardworking players.

Only thing is that if Canucks were to pick him up. When everyone is heathly Canucks will have too many players for the bottom 6.

As for people saying "Ebbett<Tambellini", they both play different positions. I'm not saying Ebbett is playing well or anything, but he is a center that we are lacking. Canucks are not lacking wingers at all.

So for those reason's I'm out.

Archived