The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Yo dallas. So you invite me while Im playing a game... I immediately quit to join your game and you are already gone by the time it loads. Like the process takes 45 seconds. then you are offline immediately. I know you like to just pretend to be offline so i proceed to send like 20+ invites anyways. Nothing.

Is that your way of teasing me or did your busy grown-up-life get in the way again. Cant wait for the excuse thats fo sho.

Either way. after im done at school around 7 ET tonight. That means you have from 4:30 till 11:00 PT to come get some D.

I would feel a lot better about losing 2-0 to you if you actually played me, no more simmed games bull.

Yo dallas. So you invite me while Im playing a game... I immediately quit to join your game and you are already gone by the time it loads. Like the process takes 45 seconds. then you are offline immediately. I know you like to just pretend to be offline so i proceed to send like 20+ invites anyways. Nothing.

Is that your way of teasing me or did your busy grown-up-life get in the way again. Cant wait for the excuse thats fo sho.

Either way. after im done at school around 7 ET tonight. That means you have from 4:30 till 11:00 PT to come get some D.

I would feel a lot better about losing 2-0 to you if you actually played me, no more simmed games bull.

Archived