The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Jk i ignore your messages cause all you say is im soft or a baby im not gonna play into your game u can believe my "excuses" or not if u want the fact is that i work alot you got pissed at me for not playing you with in the first 2 hours of the sim. The fact is i worked 14 hours that day came home played 1 game vs nashville and i could barely keep my eyes open and decided to go to bed when u started to harass me about playing our game... Also i find it hilarious that complaining to the commish about my trade for subban which was mor fair than %95 of ur trades/attempted trades (ie semin,helm) and i forgot about the nucks game ill be on sometime after that

I like how you edit that post and you still use the incorrect "too". lol

Also, I was just asking you when you'd actually be able to play our game, you just ignored me. As for your trade I didn't complain, I was unaware that NYR was suddenly user controlled, I even checked the front page of the forum to see if it was listed, but I guess the commissioner hadn't updated it, I simply thought you had made a trade with the CPU. And I only say you're a baby or that you're soft because you ignore everything when you've clearly seen it, and to begin with I'm not even in the least bit rude.

You never asked me when i was available to play the game, you sent me like 5 invites in 3 mins then told me to stop hidding offline like a baby followed by 3 more messages talking crap to me in each one of them followed by a pm on cdc and a post on cdc doing the same thing.... You not rude right i dont think a sim period without being rude to somebody mainly deodedede does it make you feel like a big man picking on and making fun of a 13 year old kid... And i know that u and LA thin i hate u and him but i dont,La is kind of funny and i dont hate u i just dont respect you and how u treat ppl in this league

Archived