The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good Times

PuckProphet

Being of sound mind and disposing memory and not acting under duress or undue influence, I am a Blackhawks troll . But instead of expression of aggressive ideological tirade of why dear brothers we are better I Come with the peace pipe the night before an epic battle to learn your customs and ways so we may destroy you but yet sing record of the fight......lol

Be it noted that there is no better match up no greater triumphant year can be imagined...Than to meet the Dragon Blackhawks in the Western conference finals Then ifin you win on to Boston

Get it straight visualize it call it what it is,no better sweeter comeback 2 birds in one stone ever then the one in a hundred shot i just mentioned..

And for the record so you Blue Bellies know we wouldnt have any other way, than to crush your dreams and win the cup again ...

Ya these are good times Blood Brothers... Stay alive to the conference finals....

Being of sound mind and disposing memory and not acting under duress or undue influence, I am a Blackhawks troll . But instead of expression of aggressive ideological tirade of why dear brothers we are better I Come with the peace pipe the night before an epic battle to learn your customs and ways so we may destroy you but yet sing record of the fight......lol

Be it noted that there is no better match up no greater triumphant year can be imagined...Than to meet the Dragon Blackhawks in the Western conference finals Then ifin you win on to Boston

Get it straight visualize it call it what it is,no better sweeter comeback 2 birds in one stone ever then the one in a hundred shot i just mentioned..

And for the record so you Blue Bellies know we wouldnt have any other way, than to crush your dreams and win the cup again ...

Ya these are good times Blood Brothers... Stay alive to the conference finals....

Archived