The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Merchandise...

chrisbanks

As a MLB ,NFL,CFL fan aswell as hockey MLB new era 5950 hats are the best on the market..they fit the best and look the best... i was pumped to hear NFL and CFL also got 5950 hats last year and they look awesome and have sold thousands upon thousands.... i was really hoping the NHL would catch on... sure enough they did JUST NOT THE CANUCKS!!!! chicago SJ philly pitt and a couple other US teams have sweet new era 5950 hats canucks are stuck with terrible rebok , mitchell and ness , old time hockey hats they are all terrible . all i want is a nice blue 5950 hat with the rink and stick logo front and centre is that too much to ask? i got my bluejays saints bc lions 5950 hats just need a canucks one now! whos with me?

Sorry but those are ugly. I wouldn't even wear it if it had luongos number on it.

What's with their flat visors and people keeping on the germ infested stickers on them? They're such rapper things to wear lol.

Sorry just my view on them... maybe i don't likr them because they don't look good on me.

As a MLB ,NFL,CFL fan aswell as hockey MLB new era 5950 hats are the best on the market..they fit the best and look the best... i was pumped to hear NFL and CFL also got 5950 hats last year and they look awesome and have sold thousands upon thousands.... i was really hoping the NHL would catch on... sure enough they did JUST NOT THE CANUCKS!!!! chicago SJ philly pitt and a couple other US teams have sweet new era 5950 hats canucks are stuck with terrible rebok , mitchell and ness , old time hockey hats they are all terrible . all i want is a nice blue 5950 hat with the rink and stick logo front and centre is that too much to ask? i got my bluejays saints bc lions 5950 hats just need a canucks one now! whos with me?

just went on neweracap.com they have 2 new canuck 5950 hats.... and they are awful grey with blue brim and johnny canuck on the front. and blue with black brim with johnny canuck on it... if you wernt from van you wouldntve even know its a canuck hat swing and a miss new era.

I'm actually not a fan of hats anymore. The only reason I still wear them is that my wife likes it when I wear one. Most likely because it distracts her from having to look at my face.

As for flat brim hats, they are certainly up there as one of the worst fashion statements around.

Archived