The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Merchandise...

chrisbanks

I remember the Team Store had this last year I believe. Dunno what happened to it.. Maybe they still do..

10515364_155_155.jpg

I personally have these two and I love em. The bottom one, the Team Store has the Reebok version and it's pretty much the same design. The logo is slightly bigger and it's a lot nicer. I know New Era makes the best quality hats, because I'm a hat person myself, but at the same time, if the design looks nice and the logo/color scheme works well, what the hey right?

ND12ZMTC7CAN_black_mitchell_and_ness_vancouver_canucks_snapback_cap1.jpg

Vancouver-Canucks-47-Brand-Backscratcher-Snapback-Cap-N12103_XL.jpg

So go check out the Team Store. I'm sure they still have the bottom hat picture there except it's Reebok..

I remember the Team Store had this last year I believe. Dunno what happened to it.. Maybe they still do..

10515364_155_155.jpg

I personally have these two and I love em. The bottom one, the Team Store has the Reebok version and it's pretty much the same design. The logo is slightly bigger and it's a lot nicer. I know New Era makes the best quality hats, because I'm a hat person myself, but at the same time, if the design looks nice and the logo/color scheme works well, what the hey right?

ND12ZMTC7CAN_black_mitchell_and_ness_vancouver_canucks_snapback_cap1.jpg

Vancouver-Canucks-47-Brand-Backscratcher-Snapback-Cap-N12103_XL.jpg

So go check out the Team Store. I'm sure they still have the bottom hat picture there except it's Reebok..

Archived