Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

8,800 posts in this topic

wait hold on on . gotta get retentive to join. give e 10 mins

Scottie Hartnell(84) OTB!

Looking for a similarly rating RH forward.

Scottie Hartnell(84) OTB!

Looking for a similarly rating RH forward.

Montreal it's intermission can youvplay?

Evgeni Malkin still looking for a new home! Looking for a high 80's and mid 80's forward.

Evgeni Malkin still looking for a new home! Looking for a high 80's and mid 80's forward.

I'm not a Senators fan so doesn't matter to me LOL

Lol people quitting against CPU already it's basically like a free win.

You're allowed to play AI's which no team has claimed yet. I had two: NJ and Dallas. I have another the Canes, but they are claimed, so I cannot play them. Waiting for him to join.

You're allowed to play AI's which no team has claimed yet. I had two: NJ and Dallas. I have another the Canes, but they are claimed, so I cannot play them. Waiting for him to join.

I have no clue how they count that. I have never checked those stats and I dunno how they accumulate. I only played three games, so I am not sure. I guess it says I left 33% of my human games too...yet I only played one human game lol! I dunno I wouldn't worry about them. I don't care what people do against their AI. Just what happens between players. Habs, let me know when you want to finish our game we left off at 4 mins left in 2nd.

Hey Burke Carolina said he's going to join now. So if you accept him now, he can play you now as well.

I have no clue how they count that. I have never checked those stats and I dunno how they accumulate. I only played three games, so I am not sure. I guess it says I left 33% of my human games too...yet I only played one human game lol! I dunno I wouldn't worry about them. I don't care what people do against their AI. Just what happens between players. Habs, let me know when you want to finish our game we left off at 4 mins left in 2nd.