The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 3(Teams available)(NHL 13 sim league-Season underway)

gmen81

Got a few more teams done tonight. Was hoping to do more, but I was too busy laughing at the Flames fans. I should be done with the re-rates sometime this weekend.

I will have a few players to add to the proper teams still and I'll need to give rookies a better rating and even create some.

Re-rates are all done.

Just re-rating the rookies or creating them now as the draft goes on.

Draft can probably move along quicker now

Also get your offers in for your own Free Agents as I'm sure NY will be opening Free Agency soon.

So my friday night has been spent working on this league. I have given better overall stats to all the rookies and created rookies that aren't in the game.

Alot of college players should be getting added to petrpuck soon once their season ends. I have already created Jon Merrill for NJD, DeKeyser should go up soon(he will be a FA) as well as Sustr, Lain and any other college player who isn't property of an NHL team. Bjustad im sure will be on PetrPuck very soon too for Florida

My plan is to sim the CHL as well and since some of the rookies were created or playing over in Europe I decided to put them on CHL teams. I used Random.Org and randomized WHL, OHL and QMJHL and then once it decided which league I pressed the random button on NHL 13(play now mode) 3 times and that is the team your player will be on.

Robert Hagg- Belleville Bulls

Valeri Nichuskin-London Knights

Steve Santini-Sault Ste.Marie Greyhounds

Andre Burakowsky- Brandon WheatKings

Alexander Wennberg-Cape Breton Screaming Eagles

Jacob de La Rose- Drummondville Voltigeurs

JT Compher- Saint John SeaDogs

All those players will have much better stats then the other players in those leagues because of the overall boosts they got.

My plan is to allow you guys to give any of the 2013 draft class 9 games before you have to decide if you want to keep them on your NHL team or if they get sent back down to Jr. They aren't going to be eligible for the AHL. They will get a better re-rate if they got lots of minutes in Jr, instead of getting 4th line type minutes in the NHL. Of course you will still need to sign your players if you want them to have a shot in the NHL.

I was given the idea of hiding your rookies overalls for the first while so you have to make the decision blind if you want them on your team or CHL.

Im just hoping all this works and I am not getting to ahead of myself and its all for not.

So basically all I am waiting on is Free Agency and the draft to finish.

Oh and there is a chance I won't create any new players just being drafted unless you request it. I feel that you guys probably won't be using them anyways.

ALL TEAMS MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR FREE-AGENTS SIGNED. BEFORE FREE AGENCY BEGINS.

I PUT IN THE EFFORT TO TRY AND MAKE THIS LEAGUE FUN FOR ALL, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS MAKE AN EFFORT TO SIGN PLAYERS.

i realize NY is away and you may have already sent him in offers and I apologize if thats the case.

I've been doing some recruiting for this league and I may have found at least 2 more people to join this league. They said they were interested, but I didn't tell them at first that they need to sign up on here. I told them after they said they were interested. Lets hope they are still interested.

Archived