The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Herpes Strikes Two More Infants After Ritual Circumcision

Jai604

I nearly spit out my mango smoothie..."more money to charities"...lol...don't urinate down my leg and tell me it's raining Heretic. If these churches have all that money they claim to be helping charities with..why don't THEY build permanent housing for the homeless? I mean if they don't have to pay property tax on their land..why not make them permanent homeless shelters every day of the week but Sunday?

Oh yes thats right they have to finance lawyers for pastors and ministers who get caught fondling the flock or embezzling or doing any number of things. It must take an awful lot of money to keep a swiss cheese hypothesis/adult fairy tale story like that alive.

Guest Gumballthechewy

It baffles me how intelligent human beings can still cling to archaic, religious rituals like circumcision.

Right I'm just going to be brutally honest right now and come out and say this. If the US legalizes cannabis I'm not even interested in this silly religion fight anymore. I really am not. When I feel like I do right now I could sit through a church service and it wouldn't bug me. Just liberate the herb and I don't have any more problems with anybody.

Or gathering in groups to watch a group of grown men fight over a piece of rubber?

Or celebrate the lives of people who's greatest contribution to society involves being able to convince you they are someone they are not?

I guess if looking down at other people makes you feel better but there's not really all that much in human culture that actually makes sense from a purely scientific type reason.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Or gathering in groups to watch a group of grown men fight over a piece of rubber?

Or celebrate the lives of people who's greatest contribution to society involves being able to convince you they are someone they are not?

I guess if looking down at other people makes you feel better but there's not really all that much in human culture that actually makes sense from a purely scientific type reason.

Hey Heretic...man I really want to apologize for everything getting so out of hand here this morning or afternoon or whenever it was. Just because your trip...what you're into..what makes you tick...what gives you strength...isn't the same as my trip..what does the same thing for me...doesn't make my trip better than yours. It's all a matter of personal preference man...we all have to have that thing in our life..the calming influence..that keeps us sane...keeps us together...that drives us. Yours is spiritual/religious...and mine isn't...but that's cool...because it isn't what makes us different that matters most...it's what makes us the same...i mean man we're all members of the human race no matter what political party we belong to or what cause we support or what religion we are...and I just want to say that I really have no business telling you what you choose to do or what you choose to believe is wrong....and I won't do that anymore bud. As of this moment I am no longer going to have any negative things to say about anyone else's trip. If you're religious...fine man...be religious..do what makes you happy...and I'll continue doing what makes me happy, what keeps me sane..and as long as we don't intrude on one another's trip...you and i and everyone else could get along just fine. If people would take more time to appreciate each others differences instead of chastising them or berating them..these are our fellow human beings..and as far as who anyone else chooses to love...or what they choose to do with their own bodies...or who they choose to marry...it's really none of any of our business in the first place. Those decisions are personal ones, just like religion is a personal one...and no one should be telling anyone that they are wrong for the way they feel. Peace be with you, man. I'm sorry I've been a pain in the ass.

Archived