The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Size (Penis) Does Matter Say New Research

DonLever

This is a landmark thread - Given the last name of the current other party leaders name .... and there is not one reference to it or jokes around it

It took many years - many elections - many play offs but finally a thread where no one disagrees and everyones supportive of the other

Well Hung errrr I mean Done!

My regret is that I didn't inherit my Dad's height, or his height wasn't stronger in my genes. My dad was almost 6'5", I'm only 5'10", and my brother is 6'.

Women seem to still like that tall/dark/handsome look. Sandy Blonde/Average/Handsome doesn't seem to attract the ladies.

My package is just fine. Something my ex-gf's can attest to.

I would suppose so long as people keep to the short of it and stick to the study that was reported in mainstream news ( saw it on the province - CBC news etc ) that it is discussion worthy lol - Heck it may be the first off topic thread ever that stays completely light hearted and funny

It's the roof son...it's over your head...you made a comment about families and penises going hand in hand..subtly implying incest (at least from my understanding)...I cited two examples of states where it is legal to marry your first cousin. In those situations, families and penises do indeed go "hand in hand".

My regret is that I didn't inherit my Dad's height, or his height wasn't stronger in my genes. My dad was almost 6'5", I'm only 5'10", and my brother is 6'.

Women seem to still like that tall/dark/handsome look. Sandy Blonde/Average/Handsome doesn't seem to attract the ladies.

My package is just fine. Something my ex-gf's can attest to.

You don't want those sluts, trust me. They are the shallow, gold digging or penis digging types that would leave you in a dust the second they find a more attractive man. I like women who are able to cook, clean and be independent and those aren't the ones that have look on their top of their priority list.

Archived