The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official NHL 14 Thread

Please Call 911

Simmonds is beating Malkin now for the cover vote.....

It should be

Malkin>Simmonds

Subban>Lupul

Seguin>Van Riemsdyk

I guess Toronto fans are voting a ton.

Understandable, as Toronto has hands down the largest fan base in the NHL.

Every year I say I won't buy EA's game, but I always end up buying it anyway. I am almost always disappointed. I don't know why I continue buying it, but I bet I will buy 14 and be disappointed though at this point I don't want it

Understandable, as Toronto has hands down the largest fan base in the NHL.

Every year I say I won't buy EA's game, but I always end up buying it anyway. I am almost always disappointed. I don't know why I continue buying it, but I bet I will buy 14 and be disappointed though at this point I don't want it

Yeah. As much as I might say I want to boycott, I know for a fact that I won't.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Johnny T will be on the cover.

I could care less who's on the cover, I'm more concerned about actual gameplay.

Damn those Torontorians.

Subban, Seguin and Malkin should be in the next round of the cover vote....

Subban, Seguin, Malkin > Lupul, van Riemsdyk, Simmonds. :(

The one I don't understand is how Simmonds beat Malkin.

Sure the Leafs guys won, they're in the playoffs and Toronto has a giant fan base who have something to cheer for now in the post season. Simmonds, though?

I'm pretty excited to play the new BeAPro. I've never really liked them before, but this sounds like it could be pretty addicting.

I'm excited to see some hitting with the new ragdoll physics from FIFA.

I'm 100% sure that we will see plenty of hits on Youtube of things that EA wanted no business being in the game. :)

You can already see plenty of idiotic things that happens in FIFA, although not TOO common. They happen though.

I've seen stuff of guys falling onto each other and getting intertwined and stuck there for awhile.... Lol.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm pretty excited to play the new BeAPro. I've never really liked them before, but this sounds like it could be pretty addicting.

Yeah, it sounds miles better. It sounds like it will be a lot more in depth and immersive.

I don't know how I feel about the one touch deks. I'm not good at deeking, but now EVERYONE will be able to pull off moves in a split second. Seems like it'll be real easy abuse

How often do you see those kinds of dekes in the real NHL? Not often during a game, and thats how it was in NHL 12 because they were hard to do. Now 14 may change that. But I wont be buying it, though I cant help but keep up with NHL 14 as I did with 13.

Guest Gumballthechewy

They should make it so if you have a low deke if you try and make a fancy smancy move you'll just fail.

Archived