• 740 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Proposal for the Coilers

To Nash:

Yakupov, 2013 1st and 2013 3rd, 2014 2nd

To Edmonton

Weber, 2013 2nd

Gives the Oilers a top shut down guy who can also QB the pp,
Gives Nash a much needed offense boost and a high (7th overall) draft in a deep draft.

Edmonton has gobs of offensive skill which only grows stronger each year, can easily afford to lose Yakupov, they desperately need to reduce there shots against and increase their physical presence in the defensive zone. I think Weber would like playing in a Canadian market, on an up and coming team.

Nashville gets help up front, continues to build with youth (Forsberg from Wash already, plus gives them another top ten draft, which they could possibly package with their own and move up in the draft, maybe Drouin?

#2 kanucks1

kanucks1

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Fills each teams needs perfectly but man, Webers contract!
Posted Image

CDC Fantasy League GM Chicago Blackhawks

#3 Watermelons

Watermelons

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

I thought that it has to be exactly 1 year before Weber can be traded? It won't be a year yet on draft day...

tumblr_lv6jbk180f1r5jtugo1_250.gif  Kirby_eats_a_watermelon.gif 

#4 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,815 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

I thought that it has to be exactly 1 year before Weber can be traded? It won't be a year yet on draft day...

It does, and it won't be.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.