The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

I kinda figured they were basically out of it for now. I'm thinking I have a chance to get worked over against some of you guys on this season while I work on getting ready for the next. If there are a couple other teams available then I wouldn't mind knowing what the options are.

You have Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Calgary, and Nashville. The Eastern Conference is more difficult then that of the Western Conference. The Pacific Division is the weakest division in the league IMO, even though it posses the best player in the league ATM.

Buffalo and Tampa Bay are in better condition then Nashville and Calgary, however. So pick your poison.

Some teams have been altered due to trades with previous GM's. Tampa Bay has cap retained on certain players which will limit you to make moves. Nashville isn't exactly bad by any means, but isn't a solid team either. You might be able to work with what you got there. Calgary is tied up with monsterous FA signings that have crippled the team IMO.

Buffalo is what I think your best bet might be. It's a tough division out there, but many of the assets still remain on Buffalo. It's probably one of the last teams that remain almost untouched other than Ehroff and Miller being traded for Howard and Stastny.

Archived