The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

( Proposal ) Van - Was

Well i was just reading a news article about Washington potentially being interested in Luongo...

What would he be worth from them or is it worth moving him?? would we have to take Erat back for salary issues ??? I would personally like to see one of these moves made.

#1 To Wash : R. Luongo / 2nd 2014 To Van : Orlov / Neuvirth

#2 To Wash : R. Luongo / 1st 2014 / 2nd 2014 To Van Carlson or Alzner / Neuvirth

#3 To Wash : R. Luongo To Van : Neuvirth , 2nd 2014 ?

or if we move him is it just a cap dump and we shouldnt take anything back ? Besides we need to take a goalie back and is probably not Holtby

Well i was just reading a news article about Washington potentially being interested in Loungo...

What would he be worth from them or is it worth moving him?? would we have to take Erat back for salary issues ??? I would personally like to see one of these moves made.

#1 To Wash : R. Loungo / 2nd 2014 To Van : Orlov / Neuvirth

#2 To Wash : R. Loungo / 1st 2014 / 2nd 2014 To Van Carlson or Alzner / Neuvirth

#3 To Wash : R. Loungo To Van : Neuvirth , 2nd 2014 ?

or if we move him is it just a cap dump and we shouldnt take anything back ? Besides we need to take a goalie back and is probably not Holtby

Maybe we should work first on acquiring this R. Loungo character before we pencil him in for a trade :P

Luongo is worth more in my opinion. Mike Gillis feels the same way.... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Those were realistic proposals and gillis got similar value in markstrom and a 2nd. Too many delusional proposals and facepalm/rolleyes responses to realistic deals are ruining this section

Archived