The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 HUT Tournament (PS4) (Full)

Keslerific

Hey guys, I'm gonna be doing a HUT Tournament for us CDCers on PS4 and this is a sign up thread if you wish to join. The buy in is 5k coins and I'm going to try to get 16  8 people for it, the grand prize for winning is 40k (36 after ea tax). Hopefully we can get some people signed up by the end of the month.

Leave a post with your PSN if you are interested, I'll collect the coins once/if we have enough people signed up.

Signed Up:

1. Keslerific - PSN: Phenomenous

2. Gstank29 - PSN: GS_Tank 

3. CanuckianOne - PSN: Canuckian3k

4. Edlerberry - PSN: andyanderic

5. DollarAndADream - PSN: TravHave23

6. RyanStorm - PSN: Darkest_Thought

7. HerrDrFunk - PSN: HerrDrFunk

8. BoHorvat - PSN: MistaHoooood

Rules: Try not to be the poke check spammer guy. Also, no using training cards on your players. Obviously I can't actually enforce these, but try not to.

If you lose, you're eliminated. No rematches in the event of a disconnection, unless both players mutually agree to it. Make every shift count! Good luck to all competitors.

Well damn, I was just making some variations of my team and went to delete one and it deleted my entire HUT. Lost like 350k worth of players and my motivation to continue. I'm gonna have to back out from this, sorry you guys.

You set the thing up, lol. I've played like 3 games and I'm still in this thing. Who cares?

Well damn, I was just making some variations of my team and went to delete one and it deleted my entire HUT. Lost like 350k worth of players and my motivation to continue. I'm gonna have to back out from this, sorry you guys.

I saw in the other thread you might be getting your team back. If so, sign me up. My PSN is HerrDrFunk as well.

Archived