The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Need Help Finding Commercials

fivethej

Looking for a few Commercials and just wondering if anyone might be able to find any of these. I've looked all over youtube and elsewhere but can't find them.

Canadian Tire Christmas Commercial 2005 featuring Gilbert Talking Dog. I believe there's 2 Commercials of these. 1 where Gilbert says "I Smell Gifts" and another in which he says "Nothing For Moi" in reference to no Christmas gifts for him. These Commercials also included him saying "I have a nose for value". I can't even find anything about Gilbert's history, let alone either of these ads. I've also tried contacting Canadian Tire but they can't seem to locate these Commercials for some reason.

9 Lives Cat Food Commercial with Morris The Cat. There's a specific quote Morris says which is "I'd Rather Eat The Furniture". Once again, i've gone through all the Vintage 9 Lives Commercials on youtube but can't find this one. I can't even find evidence Morris did infact say this. But I do remember him saying it. I'm not actually sure what year this is from, but i'm thinking 90's. I tried contacting 9 Lives but they never replied back to me. I did hear back from Smuckers, but they were of no help at all.

Greek/Italian Commercial where a family sits at table to have a meal. Older lady smacks her husband and tells him to eat. Can't recall the brand for this Commercial, but it was for some kinda of food like Pizza or Lasagna i'm thinking. Tried searching but can't find this either or even what brand is called. This aired a few yrs back on TV.

Any help at all with any of these would be much appreciated.

The last one sounds like the creepy commercial where the dad has a flash back and he watches his incredibly and overly hot mom making pizza from scratch.  Then his mom smacks him behind the head and says' eat your pizza'.  Sound about right?  I believe is was Delissio or something similar.

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

The last one sounds like the creepy commercial where the dad has a flash back and he watches his incredibly and overly hot mom making pizza from scratch.  Then his mom smacks him behind the head and says' eat your pizza'.  Sound about right?  I believe is was Delissio or something similar.

I believe the one you're looking for is Casa Di Mama pizza.

On 2016-12-05 at 2:11 PM, DJSkingz said:

I believe the one you're looking for is Casa Di Mama pizza.

On 2016-12-05 at 9:41 AM, Tre Mac said:

Not either of those.

Archived