The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The mighty orca

Jack in the box

Hi guys, 

not quite sure if this the right place to put this thread, please move if necessary. 

Someone asked me before to create a poster with all the Orca pics I fumbled together over this season. Well, I have finished them all now, so here you go. I also uploaded them all separately to the gallery folder (link below). 

Cheers to all, was a fun year. 

all_orca.thumb.jpg.dc5bdb228d03f22bb480ae7a5ea777d5.jpg

Orca collection in Fan Gallery

Gassy Jack, not only is your pic of Bo awesome (just kicked some bruins butt if I remember correctly), but I also always look forward to the game day “Orca Destruction!”

A tip of the hat and a heart felt thanks for your hard work and twisted sense of humour!

Oh, and if I was to pick a fav of bunch, and that’s quite difficult given how awesome all of them are, I’d pick the Knights, with the Leafs coming in a close second. 

Cheers!

11 minutes ago, Darth Canuck said:

Gassy Jack, not only is your pic of Bo awesome (just kicked some bruins butt if I remember correctly), but I also always look forward to the game day “Orca Destruction!”

A tip of the hat and a heart felt thanks for your hard work and twisted sense of humour!

Oh, and if I was to pick a fav of bunch, and that’s quite difficult given how awesome all of them are, I’d pick the Knights, with the Leafs coming in a close second. 

Cheers!

Thanks so much and you are correct about Bo. 

I dont really have a favourite either, maybe I should create a poll ::D

Funny enough, I think my personal favorite meme this year has to be Tony Stretcher.

Oh, here are some bonus pics I did before the ocra came to life....in case you missed them:

fearandloathing.thumb.jpg.f0411041ed9b566abe7e761383e9743e.jpgCanuck-python.thumb.jpg.c5aea82472e0b16410617489df7e266b.jpg

Archived