The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

seahawks with a noname offense backup qb and the 12th man in the playoffs gotta love it so much for golden boy bradford

the playoff game will be close hopefully as they did trade huge offensive plays with no for abit before it got out of hand all teams records are 0-0 now sza04w.jpg7-9! UMAD?

Last time we played Seattle (this season) we were missing: Jenkins, Sharper, Robinson, Dunbar, Pierre Thomas, Bush and Shockey. That's a heck of a lot of injuries.

Beat them 34-19. Hasselbeck played a really good game though. Their run game was nonexistent.

The only thing that has me worried is Leon Washington vs our Special Teams. Hopefully Morestead can work on punting out of bounds and shorter kickoffs.

EDIT: Saints send Ivory to IR. He is done.

Oh man, I was looking in depth at these overtime rules. I do not like them. So many weird situations including muffed punts and onside kicks counting as possessions. So much for sudden death.

Anyways, we are 2 days away. Any Wild Card weekend picks?

New Orleans vs Seattle - I never go against my team even if all our starters were injured.

NY Jets vs Indianapolis - Really undecided on this one.

Baltimore vs Kansas

Green Bay vs Philadelphia- Defense is good enough to stop Vick.

greenbay is too injured to hang with philly imo, i really want to see atl vs vick

and i can only root for snow storms and a seattle miracle as a fan lol even though they have a slim chance

baltimore easily

colts seem to be getting healthy and will win

greenbay is too injured to hang with philly imo, i really want to see atl vs vick

and i can only root for snow storms and a seattle miracle as a fan lol even though they have a slim chance

baltimore easily

colts seem to be getting healthy and will win

baltimore,jets,saints and pack advance

I don't understand why people think the pack cant handle vick they have the number 2 scoring defence,number 2 in sacks and picks as well and an abundance of playmakers. look for woodson to be used heavily to blitz. as long as the offence doesnt sputter like against the bears packers will win

GO PACKERS!

baltimore,jets,saints and pack advance

I don't understand why people think the pack cant handle vick they have the number 2 scoring defence,number 2 in sacks and picks as well and an abundance of playmakers. look for woodson to be used heavily to blitz. as long as the offence doesnt sputter like against the bears packers will win

GO PACKERS!

Archived