The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Holy cow it's ridiculously windy and the wind is blowing the snow right at my bedroom window. It sounds like it's going to break my window any minute. All i can hear outside is the wind and the sound of tires screeching everywhere! I wonder if I should even bother to study for my exam at SFU on Tuesday. It might just get cancelled again :wacko:

I have my last exam on Monday at SFU...wonder what the chances are that it'll snow and the final will be postponed? Because I think I would welcome an extra day or two to study lol

what the mother fracker.

its snowing pretty much everywhere except in pitt meadows.

grrrr, it snowed for about 5 mins on friday and that was about it, oh and right now we're getting little tiny flakes but thats about it.

maan im super jellin of anyone in van or coquitlem.

Weather warning is up... 5-10cm

Warnings

Metro Vancouver

11:11 PM PST Saturday 13 December 2008

Snowfall warning for

Metro Vancouver issued

Snowfall accumulation of 5 to 10 cm overnight.

This is a warning that significant snowfall is expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A weak low over southern Vancouver Island will continue to give periods of snow to East Vancouver Island..Greater Victoria..Southern Gulf Islands and sections of the Lower Mainland tonight. Total snowfall accumulations of 5 to 10 cm are expected overnight. Snow will taper to a few flurries Sunday morning.

Cold Arctic air over the British Columbia interior will continue to spill through the coastal valleys and inlets producing strong outflow winds and bitterly cold temperatures. Areas near mainland valleys and inlets of the north and central coasts can expect windchill below minus 20 degrees for the next few days. Strong northeasterly outflow winds gusting to 90 km/h will continue over Howe Sound tonight and Sunday.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?bc42