The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Winter is one of my favorite seasons, I actually love snow. Last year when they said that it's going to be a horrible winter for us and with a lot of snow, and it turns out to be a rainy winter ..it was very disappointing. I hope there's a lot of snow this year, snow cheers me up. GO WINTER!

I'd personally rather rain that snow all winter long. Its nice for the first couple days but then it gets ugly...

Keep the snow on the mountains weather! :) and lots of it.

Accuweather.com has snow in the forecast for Vancouver on the evening of Nov 18th, 2 weeks from tonight, and the weather network has wet flurries later this week in the forecast, we'll see what happens.

http://www.accuweather.com/canada-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=V5K%201A1&metric=1&set=3

I like the Snow a lot it's just the cold i dont like as long as it's not -20.-10 i can handle and i have to turn off my water hose too. Last year the people living across from us forgot to turn thers off and there pipe Burst causing a Flood and lots of Damage this happend at 2AM.

My significant other (aka She Who Must Be Obeyed) has just returned from ten days in New York City and up state New York where she got caught in that huge winter storm. There was well over a foot of snow where she was staying. Fortunately power was not lost like in so many other areas.

Winter is one of my favorite seasons, I actually love snow. Last year when they said that it's going to be a horrible winter for us and with a lot of snow, and it turns out to be a rainy winter ..it was very disappointing. I hope there's a lot of snow this year, snow cheers me up. GO WINTER!

Winter is in my top 4 of seasons.

Snow tires go on tomorrow morning, gonna be hitting the Coquilhalla highway in 3 weeks, so gotta be prepared... unlike 50% of the people on the road.

My significant other (aka She Who Must Be Obeyed) has just returned from ten days in New York City and up state New York where she got caught in that huge winter storm. There was well over a foot of snow where she was staying. Fortunately power was not lost like in so many other areas.

That's crazy. The city regularly gets hit with snow, and it can't handle a foot of it without getting power outages?