The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Transit Thread

nitronuts

^ lol what? are you drunk?

It's one in the morning after a weekend of fireworks (and for you) upcomming pride perades?

Are you trying to win policy wonk of the millinium reward?

Even drunk ron will beat you. <***** drunken yet true statement.

So ya.

IMG_0896.jpg

It's this stuff. You can't really see it in the picture but it spans about half a block. I have no idea what it all is, looks like just a bunch of random concrete protrusions.

Looks like one of those big net things outside the Richmond Olympic Oval...

Are you drunk? It's standard construction zone fencing. You know, dont' fall into the hole kind of thing?>

I never said anything about the function of the thing. Just noting its appearance. It really does look like the net things at the oval.

Edited by BuckyHermit

IMG_0896.jpg

It's this stuff. You can't really see it in the picture but it spans about half a block. I have no idea what it all is, looks like just a bunch of random concrete protrusions.

Compare with the oval's net:

3703140440_459860127f.jpg

There's a resemblance, if you don't think the circle was photoshopped. So there.

Those who are accusing me of being drunk can go fark themselves, quite frankly, because I think I'm the only one here who ISN'T drunk.

Edited by BuckyHermit

Oh, I just realized that the red circle was drawn in. No wonder it looked like one of the nets outside the Oval.

haha how could that red circle possible be part of the actual picture? Plus it's so pixelated and such!

There's a resemblance, if you don't think the circle was photoshopped. So there.

Those who are accusing me of being drunk can go fark themselves, quite frankly, because I think I'm the only one here who ISN'T drunk.

But in the first picture the circle is floating in mid air and it looks like it was made in MS Paint (which coincidently it was!) I don't see it!

haha how could that red circle possible be part of the actual picture? Plus it's so pixelated and such!

Well, if you don't look too carefully, that circle can easily be mixed with the other red-colored thing on there.

Who highlights something using a similar color? Honestly. If you're gonna highlight something red-colored, use neon green. It's fracking common sense...

If I used green you might've thought there was a green circle hanging from the trees!

I think highlighter yellow is the way to go.

Whatever. Anything but red. I mean, come the frack on... It's like trying to highlight a plane in the sky with a blue circle.

Whatever. Anything but red. I mean, come the frack on... It's like trying to highlight a plane in the sky with a blue circle.

They are being unusally cruel when being drunk is apparently accepteble.

One woudl think though tat teh wheelchaire crure would see tgeh out of service fencing.

But hey, it's tgeh long weekend.!

Are you drunk? It's standard construction zone fencing. You know, dont' fall into the hole kind of thing?>

I'm pretty sure the picture posting guy was talking about the concrete behind the fencing. Hence why he said what was that concrete for.

That's what I thought when I looked at it.