The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Transit Thread

nitronuts

I'd ask for a source, but if I see that number, I might faint (or be crushed to death by the other 119,999 RAV Line users)

It was from a CNW Newswire release loll. It's possible the numbers are slightly inflated from the extra Olympic traffic we're beginning to see.

Actually, I think a better method of using money is investing it into "education" programs. For example:

Move your f*cking a*s to the back of the f*cking bus.

Take your f*cking backpack off, you idiot.

See, once we teach the general populace those 2 simple lines, then I'm sure we can even fit 150,000 onto RAV.

We already have trains; it's just that they have to be stored in maintenance in case something breaks down...

They use 14 of the 20 trains for peak service right now. Another 4 trains can be added into service, for a total of 18 trains, while the remaining 2 would meet the minimum break down extra quota...but that extra 4 won't be put into normal service until next year while the fact is we need them today!

Actually, I think a better method of using money is investing it into "education" programs. For example:

Don't forget: "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

See, once we teach the general populace those 2 simple lines, then I'm sure we can even fit 150,000 onto RAV.

You also would have to include, "Why the f*ck are you on the bus sitting on the isle seat while the inner(window) seat is fcking empty?!!".

(Definitely can be worded better) :P

Went out today and I noticed an abundance of white buses with California license plates.

Borrowed from California for the Olympic games to use as the Olympic shuttles?

Likely both for athletes, media, and VANOC's Olympic Bus Network for spectators to Cypress and Whistler.

Is the skyrain running to every stop downtown during the Olympics or stopping at Stadium? I'm just wondering as I really don't want to drive to the Olympic events

you obviously know how to type and connect to the internet, I wonder why you come to a hockey board for a question you can answer yourself in 5 seconds on translink's website?

you obviously know how to type and connect to the internet, I wonder why you come to a hockey board for a question you can answer yourself in 5 seconds on translink's website?

Cheer up big guy! I recomend going for a nice walk on your lunch break. Get some sun on your face. It will do wonders!

i love how i'm the grumpy one. you guys are too funny. maybe I should come to these boards to find out about the ingredients for my next batch of cookies?

also, I don't 'think' it will be cloudy in february, historical weather records indicate the odds are it will be cloudy for a majority of february. even olympic cheer can't make the rain go away.