The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Transit Thread

nitronuts

Why would anyone voluntarily go to the opening day of this. Did no one learn from the Golden Ears shiate show?

The train will be the same on the 18th or 19th--I'll gladly pay $4.00 or whatever to not get squashed the entire ride....

Edited by inane

Why would anyone voluntarily go to the opening day of this. Did no one learn from the Golden Ears shiate show?

The train will be the same on the 18th or 19th--I'll gladly pay $4.00 or whatever to not get squashed the entire ride....

Because I want to see this gongshow that is the RAV Line before the gongshow that is September 8 (day after Labor Day, when everyone's back to life)

Because I want to see this gongshow that is the RAV Line before the gongshow that is September 8 (day after Labor Day, when everyone's back to life)

Lucky for you there's August 18th, 19th, 20th, etc etc...

Or you can go feel proud that you rode it on the first day and have a horrible time doing it, whatever floats your boat.

Lucky for you there's August 18th, 19th, 20th, etc etc...

Or you can go feel proud that you rode it on the first day and have a horrible time doing it, whatever floats your boat.

Lucky me, there's the UPass, so i get it for free :P

I still want to see what a gongshow it will be. I predict mass chaos for Aug 17 as well as Sept 8, so might as well get myself prepared (ie: riot gear).

I'll gladly wait until the 21st when I use it to get to the Lions game.

I still want to see what a gongshow it will be. I predict mass chaos for Aug 17 as well as Sept 8, so might as well get myself prepared (ie: riot gear).

Please YouTube it so we can compare it side-by-side with the Japanese train pusher video.

You've clearly never been on a subway that's actually full :lol:

I going to be there on opening day. Planning on taking the 9:00 or 10:00 SeaBus so I can get near the front of the line. I don't care about crowds and I want to be able to say I rode it on opening day.

Edited by BradMayFan

Opening day of the Canada Line.....that's right, Chinese represent!

1387364425_cfe81f81d2.jpg

1070199039_09c584a89d.jpg

1073444384_8b23e6936b.jpg

1077656398_cb37007910.jpg

Of course, these are pics from the MTR...what it's like to ride the train on a normal day in Hong Kong.

I lied. Everyone's rushing home before the typhoon makes landfall.