The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Yeah, I know that but when discussions are out of control and off topic like yesterday, those are the reasons why Wetcoaster left.

He left for the reasons I stated in my original post. Those things you mention were perpetrated by those I referenced in my post using Wetcoaster's exact words.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe

Wetcoaster did not leave because of Sharpshooter. Quite the contrary, in fact. Wetcoaster left due to the ignorance and immaturity of all the prepubescent morons that post here. That's it in a nutshell.

Instead of antagonizing and badgering all us "Ignorant and immature prepubescent morons", why havn't you also left? Nothing else to do? Nobody else to cyberannoy?

Instead of antagonizing and badgering all us "Ignorant and immature prepubescent morons", why havn't you also left? Nothing else to do? Nobody else to cyberannoy?

:lol:

Oh I think you have the situation quite reversed. You and your buds are all very short-sighted and don't seem to recognize yourselves.

:lol:

Oh I think you have the situation quite reversed. You and your buds are all very short-sighted and don't seem to recognize yourselves.

Exactly what I was expecting, a comment saying how I/we're "insert insult" and need to grow up. You'd think that after living 60 years of life you'd realize that when you disrespect someone, and can't admit that a: You're wrong, or b: you're the one with the problem people aren't going to be fans of what you do.

Waiting for the next comment that will entail "You're a [insult], grow up...".

Edited by Tig'ol Bitties
  • Upvote 1

Exactly what I was expecting, a comment saying how we're "insert insult" and need to grow up. You'd think that after living 60 years of life you'd realize that when you disrespect someone, and can't admit that a: You're wrong, or b: you're the one with the problem people aren't going to be fans of what you do.

Waiting for the next comment that will entail "You're a [insult], grow up...".

Don't forget the classic: *Rolls Eyes* and LMAO!