The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I always figured the Japanese were gonna go with weird time, since just about everything else about them is weird. :lol:

Guess I was wrong.

I'd insert Japan joke here, but it's better to refer to Hangman thread.

Yeah, I think it's the second or third episode of the new season (which starts tomorrow on USA Network, yay! :D).

During filming for the comic book episode, we were actually served steak for lunch as a congratulatory gesture because it was the same day that the crew got the news that the series had been renewed by USA Network for a second season.

By the way, you might enjoy this little collection of my Flickr. :)

That's a sweet gallery. And about your appearance on the show, were you the Asian in the Blue shirt?

Same thing happened in San Antonio.

I know there's hours of difference, but hours AND a minute? Wow.

Don't you know? I'm that Asian guy from the pilot of "Heroes" who managed to make time go backwards.

That's a sweet gallery. And about your appearance on the show, were you the Asian in the Blue shirt?

...and inside the "convention," they decided to stick me in the booth for a comic book about an ancient Chinese heroine... The centerpiece of the booth was a red pagoda. <_< Way to stereotype, guys. I can't believe it's been over 4 years since that scene was filmed though.

(The convention scenes have so many continuity errors, it's not even funny.)

Edited by BuckyHermit

So I was building some shelves from Ikea

and that weak crap, is held together by small screws and little wood things (dont even know what they are called)

so i finished after 20 minutes or so, with those weird instructions, which i prefer not to use, but i had to

and the whole things collapses! no strenght what so ever..

Almost hit my head, but i got away with a bruise and some splinters

So I was building some shelves from Ikea

and that weak crap, is held together by small screws and little wood things (dont even know what they are called)

so i finished after 20 minutes or so, with those weird instructions, which i prefer not to use, but i had to

and the whole things collapses! no strenght what so ever..

Almost hit my head, but i got away with a bruise and some splinters

You sure you built it right? I always build things from Ikea cause I tend to buy from there a lot. One time I built this display case and it wasn't as steady as it should be, then I realized I got the interior bars backwards and I had to take it all apart to build again