The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

P1020181.jpg

Shot gun the middle one, Rozzy gets the right one and Paula gets the random arm. But someone not named Paula or Creamer said that ArcticLove gets the man in the background :o Whoever wants the gal in the left, just needs to post.

Guess I'll take the last one left but be careful i don't snatch all 3... ESPECIALLY the one in the middle. That's right it's fair game... Just because you shot gun (which is offensive to women b/c they are not objects) doesn't mean you actually will get her sucka. What i just said about getting the girl make me sound I'm actually treatin her like an object as well? Do I sound like a hypocrit? :unsure::lol:

And I thought posting pics of women was my thing? my job!?! :lol:

Edited by EI_72
Just got a new 120Gb iPod Classic and have about 110GB left. B)

Niiiiicee... I made the mistake of buyin an iPod touch.... well the mistake was only getting the 8G :( stupid! haha... i have like 2 gigs life i think... damnit!!!!

Niiiiicee... I made the mistake of buyin an iPod touch.... well the mistake was only getting the 8G :( stupid! haha... i have like 2 gigs life i think... damnit!!!!

I already had a 4GB nano and it's mostly full and I don't have room for videos anymore so I will put some on there and then use the rest for music. B)

I'm on the same boat. I'm having to be really selective when adding music to it now.