The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

We dont have a curfew but having three daughters, my dad is pretty strict about knowing when we're coming home/where we are.

I never get in trouble because I'm usually out in the park or something. All three of my sisters have a phone, just call home and tell us where you are dammit. I remember crying once because I thought she died (she came home at 4am and nobody knew where she was). Fudging idiots toying with my emotions.

oh jeez, how bad was it? how? what happened? how'd you get home

I was in the Shoppers on Drake or whatever downtown and was looking to buy lotion. When all of a sudden, I really had to go, but there weren't any washrooms around. So I stood there and tried to fight it back. I mean, really, just squeezing up tight. But I have had a lot of diarrhea lately and soon suspected that this wasn't going to be something I held the line on. Finally, it passed but I thought a little bit got through.

So I finished up, bought the lotion, some jellybeans and an orange crush and penguin-walked home.

When I got here, I confirmed my suspicions and had a 15-minute clean-up session.

My jeans are toast, destroying the evidence within the hour. (after I finish the jellybeans)

• Upvote 1

We dont have a curfew but having three daughters, my dad is pretty strict about knowing when we're coming home/where we are.

I never get in trouble because I'm usually out in the park or something. All three of my sisters have a phone, just call home and tell us where you are dammit. I remember crying once because I thought she died (she came home at 4am and nobody knew where she was). Fudging idiots toying with my emotions.

This may seem to obvious, but why don't you call her?

I was in the Shoppers on Drake or whatever downtown and was looking to buy lotion. When all of a sudden, I really had to go, but there weren't any washrooms around. So I stood there and tried to fight it back. I mean, really, just squeezing up tight. But I have had a lot of diarrhea lately and soon suspected that this wasn't going to be something I held the line on. Finally, it passed but I thought a little bit got through.

So I finished up, bought the lotion, some jellybeans and an orange crush and penguin-walked home.

When I got here, I confirmed my suspicions and had a 15-minute clean-up session.

My jeans are toast, destroying the evidence within the hour. (after I finish the jellybeans)

:lol: epic

My older brother is 25 and living with my parents and they freak when he is out past midnight. I am glad I am on my own.

My sister is gonna get married and leave soon, she's engaged right now. It's going to be really hard to see them leave one by one. We've had a lot of good memories together.

Unfortunately it costs to much to become a pilot, I'll have to live with my parents for a while, but it's going to be hard to leave them too.

Edited by The Main Mam