The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I lost a little respect for you because you didn't use Tenacious' suggestion.

That one was definitely a winner.

You're 15, I don't care for your respect. :lol:

It was funny, but I don't think it suits me is all. I want to be addressed by my real name, not too fond of user names. That's why many people knew my name well before my name change.

Yeah, I just told him that there's a guy named Vlad in the movie, and that he's old and fat. I think he thought I was talking about him. He's just bitter right now. Poor guy, I didn't mean it that way!

:(

At least he was voiced by Kelsey Grammer. Who doesn't want to sound like Fraiser.

At least he was voiced by Kelsey Grammer. Who doesn't want to sound like Fraiser.

I actually forgot that Meg Ryan did the voice for Anastasia.

This movie is taking forever to load fully. I keep pausing it. I'm at the part where Vlad and Demitri find Anastasia in the old palace.

I don't.

Lies

This movie is taking forever to load fully. I keep pausing it. I'm at the part where Vlad and Demitri find Anastasia in the old palace.

I ended up watching the movie a couple of weeks ago. It even inspired me to start a thread, lol.

All this talk of animated movies is making me want to watch Mulan.

Torrents are usually faster for movie downloads, from my experience. Find any?

Role Models was pretty good

Reindeer Games!

Edited by eightyseven
Now, that movie had awesome songs.

I know them all by heart. And I never not laugh upon hearing "A Girl Worth Fighting For".

"Make a man out of you" was one of the best training montages I've seen.

I've ended up watching this movie so many times, my friends think I'm obsessed with Mulan herself.