The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Oh gosh. I loved the music in that movie. Anastasia and Thumbelina are tied for my fave, non-Disney.

I know, me too! The soundtrack is probably why I love this movie so much! I completely forgot about this movie until today. Now, I feel like a child all over again.

Oh gosh. I loved the music in that movie. Anastasia and Thumbelina are tied for my fave, non-Disney.

Anastasia was pretty good, but a lot of the songs were hit and miss. That one where Rasputin's singing to his insect friends was just lol.

It's only because that's what you've known me as.

I want to just go by Vladimir. I'm gonna ask for another name change me thinks. Damn getting excited that I got a response from a mod and not thinking in all the excitement.

Your name's like the Russian equivalent of Jack the Ripper. That or the Kasabian song.

Ha, Rasputin was badass...but don't deny it. You were so singing along to "Journey to the Past."

Maybe not singing along, but it's a lot better then most song Disney manages to dole out. Okay, maybe I'd sing along if I could

Well, duh. Ya

I want to just go by Vladimir. I'm gonna ask for another name change me thinks. Damn getting excited that I got a response from a mod and not thinking in all the excitement.

I lost a little respect for you because you didn't use Tenacious' suggestion.

That one was definitely a winner.