The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Well, at least I have someone to talk to for the night.

Yeah, I'll probably be up until 7-7:30 today. Then I'll force myself to sleep so I can wake up in time to watch the game.

I am so hungry! I have ate nothing since I woke. I might head to McDonalds soon.

Getting my schedual back on track for school is gonna be a b*tch.

Sui Shi Ya? O hell ya.

All you can eat buffet for 10 bucks. I go there, then I go to bestbuy and hang out there for a while :P

Hhaha! Yeah! Thats the one..

Its really worth it! They got some good sushi and other stuff. Metrotown has it too..

LoL..

Brings back memories..

Once I went there with some friends, And we ordered like 4 of everything on the list..

We ended up paying for 20$ of food that wasnt eaten.. IT was hilariouse.. You should have seen our table..

Everyone was like looking at us..

LUONGO, what are u talking about? I have 2 Indian friends and they eat sushi all the time :mellow: . Maybe because that's all u can eat in SFU, and now they love it

Ya havent really tried but the smell, I cant take sea weed either I guess its just me, but I cant Chinese either I love Noodles stir fry and Spring +Egg rolls but other wise Nothing. <_<

Hhaha! Yeah! Thats the one..

Its really worth it! They got some good sushi and other stuff. Metrotown has it too..

LoL..

Brings back memories..

Once I went there with some friends, And we ordered like 4 of everything on the list..

We ended up paying for 20$ of food that wasnt eaten.. IT was hilariouse.. You should have seen our table..

Everyone was like looking at us..

That place is crazy. I end up ordering too much stuff and I feel like exploding after because I feel bad if I waste food. It's a like a game, you need to know how much food to order depending on how you're feeling :lol:

Yeah, I'll probably be up until 7-7:30 today. Then I'll force myself to sleep so I can wake up in time to watch the game.

I am so hungry! I have ate nothing since I woke. I might head to McDonalds soon.

Getting my schedual back on track for school is gonna be a b*tch.

Lol no way in hell im gonna wake up. :lol: But I always do.

That place is crazy. I end up ordering too much stuff and I feel like exploding after because I feel bad if I waste food. It's a like a game, you need to know how much food to order depending on how you're feeling :lol:

Hahah, It is crazy because there is so much to order and so many good things to choose from.. But the good thing is, IF you want to order more, They let you..

Trust me, I bet you that everyone whos goes there always end up regreting that they ordered so much! :P

Hhaha, Well, not just how your feeling, How hungry you really are..

But damn they got some good food..

Edited by Bieksa_luvver3
Um n00by Quiestion who do you play?

You just go to isketch.com, type in your username, you don't even need a password, just type in LUONGO!!! and click Logon, and find CDC MEMBERS ONLY room in the long list of rooms, go in, and play agains other CDC members (If any join, that is)

I made a thread.