The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Ya I was disappointed they didn't televise (or stream) the match. Oh well, it looks like they'll have it covered starting tomorrow until the end of the tourney on either Sportsnet 1 or Pacific. Congrats on the win, should be a good 2nd-round match against Fish on Sunday (I'm assuming).

Edit: Raonic vs Fish is tonight, looks like it'll start around 7pm (after the Jankovic vs Goerges match is over) . And sportsnet 1 is televising it. Go Milos!

Edited by luongo.is.god

Well, the match is underway right now, whether it's being aired or not... 2-1, Raonic with a double break point!

EDIT: I was just confused, it was backwards and now Fish has set point...

Edited by luineul

Yeah Sportsnet 1 showed it delayed (minus the first 7 games due to the Djokovic match)...better than nothing. Great win against a top 15 opponent and he did it mainly without the help of his massive serve. He continues to prove that he can win in different ways and he's able to give his opponents lots of different looks. Keep it up Milos!!

Gritty win! Way to go Milos! 7-5 6-4

Tale of the match was the break points.. Milos was 2/2 and Fish was 0/8

Yeah no kidding.

I think it's safe to say neither player played their best, but you've got to make a difference somehow...

I hope Milos will be well-rested for what should be an interesting match against Harrison, an 18-year old American who's also trying to splash onto the international men's tennis scene. He's 2-1 against Raonic in their past, so hopefully Milos can put together a good match. Where was his serve last night... ?

Yeah no kidding.

I think it's safe to say neither player played their best, but you've got to make a difference somehow...

I hope Milos will be well-rested for what should be an interesting match against Harrison, an 18-year old American who's also trying to splash onto the international men's tennis scene. He's 2-1 against Raonic in their past, so hopefully Milos can put together a good match. Where was his serve last night... ?

I'm sure the abdominal/back problem had something to do with it. Hopefully he used his day off to recover and he's ready to go today against Harrison. Should be a great match, two up-and-coming stars playing some good tennis right now. And the winner could face Federer!

I'm sure the abdominal/back problem had something to do with it. Hopefully he used his day off to recover and he's ready to go today against Harrison. Should be a great match, two up-and-coming stars playing some good tennis right now. And the winner could face Federer!

I don`t know how encouraging that is... Hahaha.