The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

teen suing tat artist, asked for 3 stars on face but got 56

blitzkrieg

I wonder if her boyfriend will dump her, it must be weird looking at all those stars. I actually feel bad for her. Even if she gets those stars removed it'll leave scars/marks. You can cover it with makeup but who wants to wear all that makeup forever ? I cant even imagine how horrible that must be to go through.

I wonder if her boyfriend will dump her, it must be weird looking at all those stars. I actually feel bad for her. Even if she gets those stars removed it'll leave scars/marks. You can cover it with makeup but who wants to wear all that makeup forever ? I cant even imagine how horrible that must be to go through.

She is stupid. However, tatty boy has got to win jerk of the year award. How old is this girl? 16 ? 17? 18?

Now she has to wear these idiot stars on her face for the rest of her life or get scarred taking them off? Apparently getting them removed is no easy task. There will be scars.

It was too hard for him to refuse it seeing how young she was and how permanent they would be on her face?

How old is the tatty artist? Is he 17 as well????

090617-tattoo-artist-vmed-1.standard.jpg

That dude is one slightly scary looking tattoo artist... I don't think I'd get my tatty from him

But still, she's BSing, there's no way she fell asleep unless she requested a hit of morphine or ether.

Edit: msnbc listed him as the Romanian dude who did her tattoo

Karma is a total boitch sonny. One day you will make a huge mistake and nobody will help you either. And when it happens, remember back to your post how you mocked this poor teenage girl.

She is stupid. However, tatty boy has got to win jerk of the year award. How old is this girl? 16 ? 17? 18?

Now she has to wear these idiot stars on her face for the rest of her life or get scarred taking them off? Apparently getting them removed is no easy task. There will be scars.

It was too hard for him to refuse it seeing how young she was and how permanent they would be on her face?

How old is the tatty artist? Is he 17 as well????

Archived