The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

thats an understatement

your not even wearing safety goggles!?!

I use a chainsaw every day at work, along with other air powered equipment. Never use goggles, they just get in the way. Especially in the summer, when you sweat in the sun... ugh. Although I did get hit by wires that hold nails together a few times just outside my eyes. Once it hit me right on the nose bridge and broke the skin. I know I'm an idiot, but comfort comes before personal safety for some reason.

I use a chainsaw every day at work, along with other air powered equipment. Never use goggles, they just get in the way. Especially in the summer, when you sweat in the sun... ugh. Although I did get hit by wires that hold nails together a few times just outside my eyes. Once it hit me right on the nose bridge and broke the skin. I know I'm an idiot, but comfort comes before personal safety for some reason.

you really should be wearing saftey goggles even though they are not comfortable to wear.

n511489165_474107_2793.jpg

That tiny little black clothed person is me. My best friend and I were hopping a fence to use the washroom at the gas station while waiting in a three hour border lineup after our girls weekend to Seattle.

SANS KIDS.

Okay, so I'm the only one that has a kid, but still. I got to go without a kid.

Edited by LexyGirl

It's not so much the gun that scares me, but the fact that guns have no purpose other than to hurt or maim. Something about an object created solely for destruction makes me nervous.

I'm not saying that they're not "fun" or "useful" in some way or another; I'm saying that first and foremost they were created with ill intent.

It's not so much the gun that scares me, but the fact that guns have no purpose other than to hurt or maim. Something about an object created solely for destruction makes me nervous.

I'm not saying that they're not "fun" or "useful" in some way or another; I'm saying that first and foremost they were created with ill intent.

A lot of things were first created for the purposes of war. Doesn't mean it's still being used for destruction.

Unless you consider shooting beer cans as destructive, I don't think pellet guns are meant for anything evil.