The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

/facepalm

Lady in question, you look nice.

I never said she looked bad, it's just that the face she makes in that picture is similar, anyone could post their picture here with that look on and it would still remind me of it.

On topic, no d!ckery: She does look nice, classy, etc.

Edited by Dellins

I never said she looked bad, it's just that the face she makes in that picture is similar, anyone could post their picture here with that look on and it would still remind me of it.

Yes, agreed. Mine and ares's infatuation with each other aside, I hope people don't make fun of the few who post their pics. That's rude.

Kay Gerg. Post your email kay?

Edited by Sukhi

Yes, agreed. Mine and ares's infatuation with each other aside, I hope people don't make fun of the few who post their pics. That's rude.

Kay Gerg. Post your email kay?

I got called ugly and creepy looking from posting my pics in here :(

sexybertuzziboi69@live.com

I know. I just didn't think that meme existed anywhere except 4chan.

hot-chick.jpg

That's me and my child Egmont in his Sailor Moon outfit. We both have our hair short because we needed hair to stuff our pillows with

Egmont doesn't need pillows though. he sleeps in the barn where we breed the rats

Why hello there sexy ;)

On a side note, your kid looks slightly plastic. You may want to take him to the vet to get that checked out (cheaper than a doctor)

Clearly he's not plastic

But maybe I'll get him checked out. Vet is too expensive! I'll maybe just drop him off at the hospital for a few weeks and then I think they'll check him out there and then I'll sneak in and pick him up later if I remember

A few weeks is a long time though. What if your pillow needs to be stuffed again and you don't have access to Edgemont's hair? Do you have enough excess body hair to tide yourself over or will you be forced to shave the rats?

I forget his name but I don't think it's Edgemont, but whoever he is, his hair is only enough for a small pillow.

I already used all my body hair for the bedding and face cloths. And rats are used for milking not pillows. I think I might just have to borrow the next door neighbour's kids for awhile

I just checked, it's Egmont. My apologies for adding the d to the name of your clearly cherished son. Be careful when taking neighbours' kids and shaving them. I've learned from experience that their parents generally don't like that for some reason.