The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

hmm, i dont think I'd know who you were then, there are so many Surrey teams :P

the only one i remember where i was close to fighting someone from surrey is when we were on the boards, they slashed me, i gave them a pop to the head, and then someone else checked me, and then when i got back up the first guy was "fighting" my teammate (more like my teammate was being a feline)

i think that was at newton, but it could have also been at sungod

:lol:

Playing Juvenile. Almost the entire Surrey team was brown. No joke. It was a gong show, plenty of cheap shots and fights.

Surrey Browns vs the white Abby guys.

Just slash 'em. Stick fights and crap.

Thats about it. Slashing at the back of the legs. Not enough for a penalty or to hurt but to let them know I'm here. I don't like playing dirty either but when they jump to hit, they also receive a stick in the groin after from me.

I don't like the fact either most of those guys had full grown beards, approx 6'0 190lbs and looked like they were 30 :lol:

Thats about it. Slashing at the back of the legs. Not enough for a penalty or to hurt but to let them know I'm here. I don't like playing dirty either but when they jump to hit, they also receive a stick in the groin after from me.

Sounds like Corey Perry. I like it.

:lol:

Playing Juvenile. Almost the entire Surrey team was brown. No joke. It was a gong show, plenty of cheap shots and fights.

Surrey Browns vs the white Abby guys.

with one of the ND juvie teams, whenever they faced coquitlum (i think?) there would always be line brawls, and in the last game of their season, at home, they played that team, and there was an event on facebook inviting everyone to watch the gongshow

unfortunately i was busy that night. :(

with one of the ND juvie teams, whenever they faced coquitlum (i think?) there would always be line brawls, and in the last game of their season, at home, they played that team, and there was an event on facebook inviting everyone to watch the gongshow

unfortunately i was busy that night. :(

Which tier was that?

• 2 weeks later...