The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

WHAT!

I'm thinking either:

1) He likes Mitchell_08Baby, and is offended at that someone thought she could be a man.

2) He's really not cool with bisexuals.

3) He's really the one that's into Marian Gaborik, and doesn't want anyone else looking at him that way.

4) He found out you were a girl, and posted something stupid to get a response from you.

5) He's crazy.

6) Both 4 and 5, in which case hes probably the second coming of a certain banned user, and I would recommend you lock up your photobucket profile.

I'm thinking either:

1) He likes Mitchell_08Baby, and is offended at that someone thought she could be a man.

3) He's really the one that's into Marian Gaborik, and doesn't want anyone else looking at him that way.

4) He found out you were a girl, and posted something stupid to get a response from you.

5) He's crazy.

6) Both 4 and 5, in which case hes probably the second coming of a certain banned user, and I would recommend you lock up your photobucket profile.

Are you referring to me?

I'm thinking either:

5) He's crazy.

LOL!

I read #4 and thought of yuz and the whole "YUZ IS A GIRL?!" thing. Then #6 just made me l-o-l.

EWWW! Popcorn_Shrimp!