The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Say something about the Member above you

AV.

Knows that changes everything... I thought you were gonna use the one you said you were going to use... the much simpler one... the one YOU edited out of your response.... Well, tell me which Nr. I should edit out and I will gladly do it. ;)

edit: stupid me, I see what you meant now.... I didn't notice I actually repeated it in my following reply.... well, rest assured it's about to be gone! :lol:

What the hell did you think I was talking about the whole time? :lol: Lol and then you go off about censorship - I was like WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT :P

But do you genuinely think it sounds great, like you said? I'm very insecure about these things. :P Especially if I'm going to have it for at least 180 days.

I thought you were talking about one of my suggestions... as I said, I wasn't aware I had repeated what you have said. :lol:

Anyway, yeah, I think it sounds great. Although you should leave the quote in the sig so that clueless people, like I was one, can refer to it in order to understand your name.

Archived