The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

yup something is wrong with my nhl i can prove it too its unrecognizable by my xbox 360 no scratches or anything on it what a joke

i don't want to start a system war but i have replaced more xbox 360 games over ps3 games and also when i take my disks out of the xbox 360 their always super hot the ps3 are never hot

ya i find its only the games i play for like 4-5 hours it seems to overheat and wreck the disk next year i will be buying my nhl for ps3 i would this year but don't want to restart plus i found one for 30 bucks on craigslist

yup something is wrong with my nhl i can prove it too its unrecognizable by my xbox 360 no scratches or anything on it what a joke

i don't want to start a system war but i have replaced more xbox 360 games over ps3 games and also when i take my disks out of the xbox 360 their always super hot the ps3 are never hot

Jeez some people really need to lay off this game....it's January 1st and the EASHL season just started. The guy in 1st in points already has 38 games played and 156 points.

It was January 1st like 19 hours ago.....I don't know the exact time the season starts on January 1st but I'm pretty sure it's not at 12am. Either way, 38 games played by now is ridiculous.

Jeez some people really need to lay off this game....it's January 1st and the EASHL season just started. The guy in 1st in points already has 38 games played and 156 points.

It was January 1st like 19 hours ago.....I don't know the exact time the season starts on January 1st but I'm pretty sure it's not at 12am. Either way, 38 games played by now is ridiculous.

In my 3rd year with the Carolina Hurricanes, I have simmed every game. Was first in the NHL at the All-Star break in the first two years, ended up not making the playoffs either year. In the off-season before my 3rd season, I signed Scott Hartnell, Jarrett Stoll, and Eric Fehr ---- for my 3rd line. Here are my lines:

Nail Yakupov (83) - Eric Staal (88) - Jeff Skinner (87)

Brandon Dubinsky (85) - Brandon Sutter (84) - Blake Wheeler (85)

Scott Hartnell (82) - Brian Boyle (82) - Jarrett Stoll(84)

Tommy Pyatt (78) - Zach Boychuk (81) - Eric Fehr (82)

Marc Staal (88) - Anton Volchenkov (87)

Derek Joslin (82) - Jamie McBain (84)

Justin Faulk (77) - Ryan Murphy (75)

Cam Ward (91)

Justin Peters (82)

I wanted to make my 2nd and 3rd line have size, skill, and grit. Looking for all of them to score 12-22 goals a piece!

Finally done my second season in Carolina

82GP-52G-50A-102P

We were eliminated in the 2nd round by Pittsburgh.

Also, Crosby is disgustingly good in this game he finished with 77 goals and I think something like 160 points.

Edit: I was thinking about starting an goalie be a pro, but my friend says its way harder to be a goalie in this than 11. What do you guys think?

Finally done my second season in Carolina

82GP-52G-50A-102P

We were eliminated in the 2nd round by Pittsburgh.

Also, Crosby is disgustingly good in this game he finished with 77 goals and I think something like 160 points.

Edit: I was thinking about starting an goalie be a pro, but

my friend says its way harder to be a goalie in this than 11.

What do you guys think?

Is it just me or have the games been a lot more laggier today for EASHL?

Also, me and my friend started playing with our team again and have a record of 24-7-1 in the past 2 days. Forgot how fun OTP was.

ok i seriously think something is wrong with my nhl 12 file somehow prust got signed without my knowledge when i went to the edit lines he was on the 4th line and in the contracts screen he had a salary for 1 year at 1.05 million

Is it just me or have the games been a lot more laggier today for EASHL?

Also, me and my friend started playing with our team again and have a record of 24-7-1 in the past 2 days. Forgot how fun OTP was.

Maybe you didn't have enough players to be called up from injuries, so the game signed Prust automatically?

Archived