The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Guest AriGold
Regardless of the poll, I am not voiding this trade, each GM agreed to the trade and WebersBeard in the end was the one to offer that final deal Even if I was in InSoM's shoes I would have accepted it As far as RNH comment about the 3 year running of the league (I am going to have to disagree), I am planning on keeping this going for longer than that, then when NHL 13 comes out then I will start again with that game, or just input the rosters from this league

I'm gunna end this real quick and say; Are you guys forgetting I'm the ????ing re-ratings agent? This deal is fair; and if it isnt now - it WILL be. Webs is happy with it; Im happy with it VC is happy with it; the rest of you can piss off.

Guest AriGold

I'm gunna end this real quick and say; Are you guys forgetting I'm the ????ing re-ratings agent? This deal is fair; and if it isnt now - it WILL be. Webs is happy with it; Im happy with it VC is happy with it; the rest of you can piss off.

Guest AriGold

Oh Cry some more Ari; Do we really have to go back through YOUR trade history? Mr Fleury for a back of pucks. Yeah you're really into keeping things fair.

Guest AriGold

I'm sorry I found it a little frustrating when you came in and basically told both of us to shove it after 4 days of back and fourth trying to work something we were both happy with out?

Archived