The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

..all We Are Saying Is Give Weise A Chance.

ricardo_604ca

Well if he was Sidney Crosby, and he played like this, than you wouldn't have liked him. But c'mon man, he's been a minor league player and he is doing pretty well in the nhl, i don't get a reason to not like him.

All we are saying, is give common sense a chance?

Weise has 8 career points!!!

Move over John Lennon, and pass me some of that... :bigblush:

finding the sedin's a line mate who can get them out of there slump isn't going so well.

mason raymond has been the most recent to tryout but after the first game i already felt the need for the coach to try somebody else. well ok i'm fine with 2 games for raymond or maybe even a final 3rd game, but if there isn't any production by then i think this experiment is over.

so who would be next in line.. kassian? well, seems like the coach feels he doesn't have the fitness level to even finish a full shift, as he is often placed back on the bench before the rest of his line mates.

byron bitz was effective for awhile during his last call up, but near the final days leading to his injury the magic with the sedins was already gone. bitz was not hitting as often and becoming a defensive liability at times which is probably why he is still practicing with the wolves to this day.

dale weise is a player who recently has shown he is willing to do whatever it takes to stay on the team.

with every hard working shift he is convincing me that he deserves a roster spot on the team. weise has a good skill set, he's strong on the puck and is willing to stick up for his teammates. i say why not give him a try with the sedins . this is one of a few players the coach needs to try out and hopefully give the twins that spark they need.

Archived